Awkward much

Judy pov~

Yesterday went by real fast honestly. Now it's the weekend and I pretty much have nothing to do. So I just start walking around to explore town. Midway into me exploring a random number texted me.

Random number

Heyyy girly if you would like to meet up at the library I could show around town a little more. - Girl from the library.

Oh sure we can I'm just out and about right now.  What time?

We can meet up at one if that's okay and my name is Maria btw.

I was wondering when you would tell me your name. My name is Judy. One would be fine see you then.

Okay cya!
Seen

I jog back home to start getting ready because it's already twelve right now. I take a shower and do my daily hygiene things and throw my clothes on.

I throw on a white fitted crop top with some beige/khaki cargo pants with my black and white Jordan 1's

I throw on a white fitted crop top with some beige/khaki cargo pants with my black and white Jordan 1's. I then grab my black purse as I'm walking out the door. I get in my car and head towards the library. As I was driving I was thinking in my head what if I see Andrew again? Will he be rude to me again? Or will he act like he didn't do anything wrong to me?
Not too long after driving I finally arrive at the library. I get out of the car and see Maria waving at me.

"Hey," I say walking up to her. Maria smiles and then says "Let's go in the library really quick I need to get something from Andrew then we can go on the tour of this really really big town."

"Okay that's fine," I say, "Okay let's go," Maria says.
We started to go in the library it still looks beautiful as the same before. I turn my head to the left and see Andrew. I never really looked at him but he is cute I will give him that. He has black hair with brown eyes and a picture perfect smile that he can pull any girl with. I noticed he was talking to a girl. His hand was rubbing the girl's waste going up and down. I then suddenly hear a moan and he said "shh someone will hear us".What the fuck I know I'm not seeing what I think I'm seeing. This man is fingering this girl in a library. A freaking LIBRARY what the hell. I turn my head super fast and noticed that Maria didn't hear anything or see him and kept walking to the front desk. I stay walking behind and act like I didn't just see anything.

"Andrew!" Maria calls his name once we reached the desk.

"What do you want?"Andrew says walking up like he didn't just fucking finger a girl I say in my head.

"You have my other phone I need it," Maria says.

"I been gave you back your phone," Andrew says looking confused.

"Really? I could've sworn you didn't give me my phone," Maria says. She starts looking in her purse for the phone I guess.

As she looking through her purse I suddenly feel a pair of eyes on me. Andrew was looking at me. The look he gave me, gave me chills down my spine. Then he smiled when he noticed I was looking at him now. Butterflies grew in my stomach. Whew this man is so fucking fine my inner thoughts said. Girl hush I say to her. She said girl shut the hell up you know it's true. You're right but still I say to her.

I wanted to ask him what he was looking at but I just kept quiet. Maria then pulls her phone out and says " Oh! I thought you didn't give me my phone back."

" Yea...you knew I gave you your phone back because you texted me before you came here." Andrew said.

I look at Maria and was thinking what the hell. 

Heyyy guys how are you all liking the book so far?
Write your thoughts in the comments.
Comment and vote 💗