Chapter 1- Summoning

First of all this story was inspired by a story called "A Fake Familiar".

Akeno pov:

Akeno: "I brought a cake to celebrate saving Asia and her joining us as a fellow devil."

Rias: "Great timing Akeno. Welcome to the house of Gremory Asia."

Asia: "Rias-san, Akeno-san, everyone... Thank you so much."

Issei: "We are so glad to have you here, Asia."

Kiba: "Issei is right."

Koneko: "And don't worry, i will protect you from that pervert."

Issei: "HEY!"

Laughter and happiness continued the whole day. Until the time for all of us to go home came. We all went our ways.

Rias was walking with me like usual until i noticed the look on her face, something was bothering her. It must be Riser or that thing.

Akeno: "Rias are you bothered by Riser or by...?"

I looked at her and she returned the look to me and with a big sigh answered.

Rias: "It's not Riser. The holy grail is gone again. It's not with angels anymore, again."

I knew it. So it must be at my house.

Akeno: "So it's probably-"

Rias: "At your house? Yeah. Like last 10 times."

For some reason the holy grail keeps appearing at my house full of some unknown red liquor. First time i ignored it, but the next day the cup was empty. I look at the mirror only to noticed that some drops were left on my face.

So no matter what i do. At the end of the day the holy grail would appear in my home and i would drink it with out even me noticing.

Akeno: "What is happening? Ever since my mom died that grail appeared. Of course now that i am a devil and being with a devil faction i reported to your house and they later gave it to angels."

Rias: "Yeah, but nobody can tell why it appears in your house. Not even the angels. We do know that it contains huge amount of magical power, so big that we can't even imagen. But nobody was able to draw out that power up to this day."

Akeno: "Yeah... argh!"

Rias: "Akeno! Are you ok?"

Akeno: "I am... okay. I am just tired, see you Rias."

And like that i walked towards my home, but what was that sharp pain on my right hand.

As i looked at it nothing happened, so i decided to just buy some food and go home.

Soon i entered the store and bought what i needed to make myself something at home. But as i walked i noticed some people following me.

First i thought it was some fallen angels that we didn't kill, but it was just couple of humans. They were probably after my body, how disgusting.

No matter, once i reach the shrine there is a barrier i put up. So they won't be able to enter the area either way.

As i entered my home there it was. The golden cup, the holy grail.

Akeno: "Why me? For last 10 years on the same day you come here, why?"

I asked the cup and of course it didn't answer.

I am going crazy and also i am not feeling well.

Akeno: "I guess i will drink this liquor and go to bed."