Chapter 3- Familiar Forest

Akeno pov:

I opened my eyes to find myself in a place i have never seen before. I looked around and so many people around group at one location. It seemed like i was in middle of the desert.

I tried to contact Rias or Archer but nothing happened.

After that failed i tried to use teleportation, but nothing.

As all of this failed i turned towards the people, i tried to talk to them but nobody answered.

Everything was so weird, until one person walked right trough me.

To say i was shocked would be an understatement. Again i tried to touch a woman in front of me, but my hand never made contact.

In that moment i saw a man with a robe around his neck, he was being dragged around by two man.

Taking a better look at the man, i couldn't see his face. 

But i did notice that his hands has been tied and that he was smiling.

This confused me, why was he smirking? There must a reason he is being dragged.

Maybe he is a criminal? So did that smirk mean that he enjoyed what he did?

If so how can somebody be so cruel? Some times i don't understand people like that.

I turned away from the scene until people around me started shouting.

"How could you! Kill that scum!"

"Yeah! Can't believe he started this damn war! It's his fault!"

The shouts continued.

But there words caught my attention.

War? I don't remember there being any war, neither by humans or supernatural recently.

So i turned around to see who they were shouting at.

The moment i saw the man on the execution stand my mind froze.

It tried to reason with what was happening in front of me, but no matter what how i tried to reason the fact was clear.

The person on the execution stand was no other than...

Archer.

Why?

How? 

What is the reason for him to stand there?

Why am i seeing this?

Is this how Archer died?

All these thought rushed into my head.

Akeno: "Archer? What is going on!"

Then i remembered nobody can see me, how were they suppose to hear me?

The only thing i could do is watch and as i did i noticed something.

Archer... He was smiling...

 He was smiling