Chapter 3

Percy's POV

I opened my eyes in a completely unfamiliar blue-themed room that was not my own. How did I know this? The whole room was bigger than my entire apartment and the furniture was clearly something we couldn't have afforded especially smelly Gabe's habits. I start to ponder on what happened. One thing that got me stumped was how they knew I liked blue. I crawled out of the huge thick comforter even though I could lay here in this warmth and pretend everything was fine. I decided it was best to get a look at my surroundings better. I noticed a desk with my blue bag on the surface. I picked up my bag and unzipped it to check what was in it. Thankfully they didn't go into my stuff.

Checking out the closet I hear a light knock at the door and a British-sounding male voice,

"Master Perseus, may I come in?"

I replied,

"Yeah go ahead. Please call me Percy. I don't like Perseus."

Then an old-looking male butler comes in with a tray of cookies.

"Good day, Master Percy. I am Alfred. Master Bruce wanted me to tell you we will be going shopping tomorrow"

Alfred says kindly then leaves the tray of cookies on the desk.

"if you need anything pls just press this button here or you can find me in the kitchen making lunch,"

 Alfred says leaving the room

I ended up grabbing a cookie and flopping on the bed again, taking a bite of the freshly made warm chocolate chip cookie, it was so good like what my mom makes, the only thing is that it is not blue. Finishing my cookie I continue with the exploration of my brand new room.

~•⭐️•~

I have successfully explored the whole room 2 times and now I'm bored. Debating if Should I leave the room or ask Alfred if he needs help. So I hit a button to page Alfred.

"Alfred, I'm bored, what can I do in this big house..?"

Hearing a knock at the door,

"Come in"

I say unsure if I would have some relief from my boredom.

"Master Perseus, I heard you were bored. Why don't you follow me to the game room? So you could play some games or watch a movie there?" 

Alfred says after opening the door

"Ah sure, lead the way, Alfred,"

 I say nervously

I follow Alfred in this huge house maze. That will take some time to map where everything is.

We finally stop in front of a room with shelves filled with games and books a huge tv, some bean bags, a couch and a gaming setup.

"I will come get you when it's time to eat. Feel free to page me again if you need anything." 

Alfred says before he continues with whatever he was doing before.

I found the TV remote and tried to find a movie, maybe Harry Potter? After finding a movie to watch I get comfortable. Halfway through the movie, I hear some people yelling down the hall. Then one of them talking to the 3 others behind him turned and entered looking a bit older than me, looking extremely murderous and glaring at me. 

Fearing for my life, I freeze. Then I hear the 3 others behind him asking why the one stopped mid-sentence. And then there were 4 pairs of eyes looking in my direction.