Important Information

Hey readers,

Just wanted to clarify a few important things before we get into the story. I am currently rewriting each chapter to flow a lot better with the plot and to make the ending a lot better and less rushed. I have unpublished the chapters until they are ready to be republished as I will be more happier with it. This story will be also published on my brand new AO3 account under the same user as wattpad.  This is why this story is getting a rewrite to make the plot flow better for my readers as I originally just published old chapters from another writer who discontinued the book and I didn't have as much time to write with a lot of personal issues. 

So with that out of the way, there will be a few things I want to mention to make the story/plot easier to understand. 

Percy will be 9 years old in this story. Yes, I know he is 12 in the book and the movies. I have mainly watched the movies and all the info I have of this crossover is from reading a ton of other fanfactions. I have read the first 2 books fully and have read half of the 3rd, (ADHD is super amazing with that.)

Most of the information about the Batman universe will be just limited (for now) to just the first 3 bat boys (Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake) to make the plot a bit smoother. Damian Wayne will not make an appearance but Percy Jackson will take his place in terms of being the 4th kid. (Look poor Burce has a handful already without the need of Damian Wayne Mood... And Percy Jackson will bring enough to outdo Damian Wayne's Issues.)

Percy Jackson's mother was unfortunately a causality by a random monster attack after the lightning thief. None of the war with Giea happened (yet). Percy Jackson was left in the unfortunate care of Gabe after she passed.