[Halloween Special]

[this is not with the plot of the story! this is just a little side chapter for halloween, since it's coming up in a few weeks 🎃✨]

[3rd POV/No One's POV]
Aria stood there at the apartment door Kyran lived at. She took a deep breath, and knocked at the door. The door had a little speaker where you hold down a red button next to it and you can talk into it, and the speaker was there to hear them both. "Hello?" a voice said through the speaker. Aria held down the button, and said "Hi! I'm Aria!" She said. She could hear the other person yell "Does anybody know a Aria here?"
A few minutes later, a voice replied to Aria. "What do you need Aria?" Kyran said. "Hi Kyran! Can I come in?" Kyran sighed and let Aria inside. "So who are you going to be for Halloween?" Aria said. She was dressed up as a ghost [search up halloween izuku, and look at some of the cosplays, her cosplay is kinda like that]. "No one." Kyran said, closing the door and locking it. "I don't do halloween." Aria gasped at the sight. "What? Why?! Halloween is so fun, and you can dress up and get free candy! Free!" Aria said, jumping up and down with excitement. "Well, I don't think it's fun. It's boring, and the candy is same old, same old." He said. "Plus, it's just a bunch of kids dressing up, and running around."

But, he did admit, hanging out with Aria was fun, and made him happy sometimes, even if he didn't smile. "So, let's do this!" Aria said, jumping up from the couch. "Fine. I'll do it." "Great! Let's go to Party City, they have some halloween costumes!" Aria ran to do the door, unlocked it and ran out. Kyran sighed. "We're doing this again, of course." He said, running after her.

<Time skip to Party City>

"We're here." Kyran said, the car beeping when he took the keys out and opened the door. Aria jumped out, and started running to the entrance. "Hey! Don't run, you could get hit by a car!" He yelled, slamming the door shut to the car, locking it and running to her. Aria walked inside the store, and saw all the halloween costumes. "Wow." She whispered to herself. The doors opened, and the bell that was connected to the door rang. Aria ran to a costume and pointed to it. "Look, you'd look amazing in this!" Aria turned her head to Kyran. "No." He said. He was not wearing a peanut butter and jelly costume. "Aw come on! Wear it please?" She asked, with puppy dog eyes. He sighed for what felt like the 829th time this week and agreed. Aria got the costumes off the shelf, and went to the bathroom to put them on.

Aria smiled at her work. "My work here, is done." She said, backing away from the mirror so Kyran can see it. "I'm not wearing this out anywhere." He said, crossing his arms. "Aw, come on! I know you want to~" She teased him, laughing afterwords. "I dont want to wea-" He started but Aria replied with, "Hold on, i'm going to put mine on!" Kyran facepalmed, knowing this was stupid.

Later, Aria came out in here jelly costume. "So? What do you think?" "Stupid." Kyran said. "Can I take this off now?" Aria held his hand and put it down by his side. "We are going trick-or-treating!" Aria said excitedly, and running out of the bathroom, and in the parking lot again. Kyran followed her, and jumped in the front seat of the car. Aria got inside, on shotgun. "Stop doing that, your going to get hurt if you keep running in the road dummy!" He gently yelled, not trying to come off as 'harsh' to her. "I got excited! Now lets go get some candy bags!" Aria put her fist up in the air, signaling 'lets move!' Kyran started the car, and started driving, knowing its going to be a long ride.

<Timeskip after they got candy buckets bc i'm lazy->

"Are you ready?" Aria said, jumping with joy. "I guess." Kyran said, looking at how ridiculous he looked. "Let's go!" Aria said, pulling Kyran out and to the first house. Aria rang the doorbell. The sound of footsteps came closer and closer to the door. The door creaked opened, showing a woman holding a candy bowl. "Trick or treat!" Aria said. smiling. "Your costumes are so cute!" The woman said, dropping some candies in the bags Kyran and Aria were holding. "Have a nice night sweeties!" The lady put the candy bowl back inside and closed the door. Aria and Kyran walked away. "See, isn't this fun?" She said, walking to the next house. "Sure." Aria smiled. They reached the next house, repeating what they did to the last house.
A little later, they had full candy bags, walking to the car to go home. "Kyran." Aria said, with a smile that could light the whole world. Kyran didn't turn his head. "What?" He asked. "This night was super fun!" She said, eating some candy from the bag. He let out a small smile. "Yea, it really was." Aria gasped. "You can smile?" "Of course I can!" He said, clearly annoyed.

"Hey Kyran?" "What?"
"Let's do this every year."
"..."
"Sure."

<A/N: I'm sorry this took forever to post :') I started back on it last night, and fell asleep TvT Thank you for being patient with me while I worked on it! I really appreciate it <3 I'm working on the 4th chapter, getting that one posted soon, so you should expect to see it posted next week.
Thank you again for being patient and not complaining about me not posting a new chapter in like what? A week? Yea- Anyway, thank you for reading this trash fanfic, and have a nice day hooman! Ily!>

1,000 words (not counting this paragraph)