CHAPTER 1

I walked down the narrowed path as i look for an empty compartment. I wasn't in the mood for socializing right now....not like i was ever in the mood for that.

I snorted, but immediately fixed my composure. We don't want people to think a Hemsworth has issues in the head.

Finally, i thought to myself as i find myself an empty compartment nearly at the end of the train. I opened the door and welcomed myself in my temporary cage. Quite cozy.

Much to my dismay, the door of my compartment opened and revealed a tall blonde girl wearing a black and green robe, quite startled as i am.

"Oh I'm sorry, i thought no one was here i can leave if you'd like-"

"No! I mean, its fine you can sit here the train is about to leave anyways." I interrupted her, surprising myself at the same time. I'd usually throw people away whenever im in a shit mood or else I'd most likely won't hold myself back from being rude so this was new, even for me.

"Oh thanks!" She replied giddily as she sat opposite of where i sat. "Im Daphne Greengrass, whats your name?" She asked, breaking the awkward silence.

"I'm Giselle Hemsworth but you can call me Elle, its very nice to meet you." I replied and plastered out a smile.

"You're a Hemsworth? Its a pleasure to meet you! Are you a 3rd year aswell?" She asked, beaming.

Hemsworth. A name that is well respected in the wizarding world. Just like the other Pureblood, rich, stuck up families who are too arrogant for their own good. My family was one of them. Although, we were kind but only to our family. My ancestors believed that the only true wizards are those who are of Purebloods unlike the so called witches from their non-magical parents. My Grandmother, nonetheless, believed that everyone is the same no matter what their blood status is. I never had a problem with their Pureblood beliefs, i couldn't care less. If one knows how to mind their own business and stay away, then all is well.

"Yes i actually transfered from beauxbatons and will be continuing my 3rd year here- I'm sorry, is there something on my face?" I asked her hiding my discomfort when i notice her staring at my face. I then looked at the window as a make-shift mirror and to see nothing disgusting or anything.

Why is it so foggy outside?

"I'm sorry, you're just really beautiful! Probably the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." She shyly responded, her cheeks tinting pink.

Not to brag but, i get compliments like these quite often and I've gotten used to it after a while. I would've replied with, oh tell me something I don't know, but that may cause an awkward tension. Merlin, i don't even know if we're gonna be friends once she sees what I'm really like. A Crackhead underneath this all elegant and sophisticated armour. Mother has always taught me how to be Lady like and what-knot.

Fix your posture!

Fix your hair!

Stop eating like a pig!

Absolute bullshit.

But i love my Mother, she just needs to chill.

Before i can reply, the lights of the train went flickering suddenly, shocking the both of us. Daphne and i looked at eachother, startled as we feel the once warm demeanor of the train turned cold and the windows appeared ice cold. I inched closely to the window in hope of figuring out what's happening. I swear if i die on my first day I'm gonna haunt my cousin bertha until she gives me back my books; which she very much stolen from my library.

Those books took me months to get!

"...What just happened?" Daphne asked me in a whisper as i shook my head and think possible reasons to calm my nerves. This is so exciting!

.....I have issues

Something outside the compartment door caught my eyes and by the look on Daphne's face, she did aswell.

"A dementor." I whispered under my breath as Daphne looks at me with a look of worry.

I have encountered many before in the past when Father and i went out to practice spells he taught me so whenever im alone, I'd know how to handle anything. My thoughts are interrupted as i hear faint screams coming from the rest of the students in the train. This is giving me very much, Twilight Vibes.

Don't ask me why i know a muggle movie.

Just don't.

Daphne was already out of the compartment door before i can stop her. I stood up, about to follow her but just as i was about 2 steps out of the door, a dementor suddenly appeared infront of Daphne who attempted to scream but was stopped by the Dementor literally sucking her face. Now thats something you don't see everyday.

I didn't think twice before i have casted a spell that would surely scare away the death looking creature.

I point my wand to the direction of the dementor and casted the Patronus Charm.

Bright light shone after the tip of my wand as the Dementor shrieked and scram away. Coward!

Just as Daphne was about to fall, i immediately caught her pale body and placed her head on my lap.

"Hey, you're okay the Dementor has left. You're safe now." I whispered down at Daphne as her face looked empty. She looked like she was about to faint.

My head shot up when i heard footsteps, a man quickly running to where we had sat. I observed the Man as he took Daphne into the compartment and laid her on one of the cushioned seats. I then followed after, ignoring the eyes of the students who have clearly watched the scene the dementor had caused.

Bloody Death-like Creature!

----------------------------------

"Good morning Sunshine." I greeted Daphne as saw her stirring awake on the cushioned seat in front of mines. I watched as she rubbed her eyes and looked around, clear confusion on her face.

The lights had thankfully came back and the train continued its way to hogwarts.

"What happened?" She asked, groggily while accepting the chocolate that the man earlier gave me. He instructed me to make Daphne eat it for unknown reasons. I have learned that he's Hogwart's new professor, Mr. Lupin, and told me he had to leave to talk to one of the drivers.

I closed my book, remembering to place the bookmark to where i have left off. "Well, it's safe to say that your face have been sucked into oblivion by one of the Dementors or as we call it, 'The Dementor's Kiss'. Therefore, you have been kissed by a Creature who has long ass finger nails. They obviously don't know how to cut their own nails. Might have to teach them sometimes." I replied, showing a smile of comfort despite my way of words.

"You have quite the humor for a Hemsworth" She chuckled, making me smile due to the fact that the once ice cold air had eased down successfully. "Seriously though, what happened? I mean after the Dementor has sucked my face into oblivion.." she asked, once again, giggling.

I chuckled before i explained to her what happened, leaving her into pure shock to the fact that i had casted a Patronus Charm at this early age.

But hey, if you study hard enough you would do the inevitable!

----------------------------------

A/N:

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

NOTD(note of the day) :

You're doing great sweetie!

To Be Continued...