Unofficial Parents

4TH PERSON POV

,,PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE HELLOOO'' peter heard

Peter quickly swung to where the scream came from. And there it was. A woman in a car. A car that was on the edge of a bridge.

PETERS POV

,,HEY HEY GIVE ME YOUR HAND'' i said looking at the scared woman. She tried to catch my hand but the car started moving.

,,AHH'' the woman screamed

,, please Spiderman please save my baby girl and take care of her please. '' the woman said crying

I looked at the baby next to her in a baby seat. The poor baby couldn't lose her mother. No this baby is gonna have her mother.

I tried to catch the woman but she stopped me.

,,No the baby first. Please. '' the woman said looking directly trough my spidey suit.

,, Okay okay'' i said sadly.

I tried taking the baby but the car moved again.

SHIT

,, Its okay take care of her. Her name is Jane. I trust you and your partners you'll have in the future. Adopt her. I don't want her to grow in a orphanage. I grew up there and it was awful. PLEASE IM BEGGING'' the woman said crying and smiling at the same time.

,, No i can save-'' she cut me of ,, PLEASE'' the woman screamed

The car started sliding into the water. I quickly grabbed the baby and watched the car crash into the water.

I looked to the baby in my hands.

,,Hey jane i'm gonna take care of you for now''

4TH PERSON POV

Mj just woke up and text with peter

Peter: Good Morning

Mj: Good Morning

Peter: Can i ask you something?

Mj: sure ig

Peter: So yesterday i tried saving a woman and her baby as spiderman. But i couldn't save the woman.. but i was able to save the baby. The woman told me to take care of her and she said i should adopt her and everything. So i taked with mr. Stark and he made it possible that i can keep her. So i can adopt her as soon i am 18. So heres my question. Could you help me with the baby because its a girl. I mean like raising and idk about girls stuff okay? You ofc don't need to but it would help me a lot''

Mj: Damn parker thats a lot to take in

Peter: yeah i know mj.. yes or no?

Mj: hmm

Peter: pleaseeee

Mj: okay fine i will help you.
So do you know her name?

Peter: yes her name is jane

Mj: oh cool name tbh
Mj: bye i need to get ready for school parker.
See ya!

Peter: byee

MJS POV

Why on earth did i say yes!?!? I'm only 17. I've never had a baby in my hands like how do you even do that.

I just can't say no. Peter is so influenceable. I hate that.

4TH PERSON POV

Mj googled how to help a boy raise a baby because its a girl. Michelle didn't know how to explain it else.

MJS POV

Girls that raise other peoples babys are normaly seen as the mother by the baby.

,,OH HELL NAH IF THAT BABY CALLS ME MAMA IM GONNA SLAP THE HELL OUT OF PETER'' i screamed

I looked at my clock- 7:30?!?? I NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL

SHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT

I WILL BE TO LATE

PETERS POV

I walked in my first period and normaly michelle would walk with me but shes there. I looked for her everywhere and i even texted here but i got no response.

WHAT IF I RUINED OUT FRIENDSHIP AND SCARED HER BECAUSE OF THE BABY STUFF.
AND SHE PROBABLY WONT TALK TO ME ANYMORE

Oh nvm there she is.

,, Hey mj, why are you so late?'' i asked

,, hey peter, um well i forgot the time and stuff but i'm here now, am i?''

,,yeahh and i-'' i gor cut of by the teacher walking in. Well now its to late to ask i will ask at lunch ig.

*time skip* lunch

,,hey mj, i wanted to ask you something'' i said

,, sure, go on'' mj said

,, Well you said yes to the whole baby thing so i wanted to ask if you maybe want to come over after school and see her?'' i asked nervously

,,Uhm yeah sure, its not like i have anything else to do.'' mj said laughing

,, Okay so will you come with me right after school or do-'' she cut me of ,,yes''

,,Oh okay great, see you later, i will wait for you'' i said

*time skip* after school

4TH PERSON POV

Peter waited for mj outside and when she finally came they walked to his/mays apartment.

MJS POV

When i walked in i was welcomed by may with a crying baby in her arms.

,,hey peter, OMG HEY MICHELLE HOW ARE YOU HUN. I MISSED YOU!!'' may said loud but also really friendly

,, Hey may, i'm good and you?'' i said

,,I'm glad ur good, i'm fine love'' may said softly

I looked to the baby in her arms. ,, I'm really happy that you said yes to helping peter, thank you, really.'' may said but noticing that i look at the baby,, Do you wanna hold her?'' she said

I began to panic ,, Uhm yeah sure but idk how to do that'' i said nervously. ,, Oh thats fine i will tutor you'' she said. Honestly peter has an amazing aunt.

May putted the baby in my arms, suddenly the baby stopped crying. Weird. Then may showed me where to put my hands and where i shouldn't put my hands.

PETERS POV

Mj looks confused but she does a great job. She'll get used to it.

*time skip* 4 years later. Peter and mj started dating after 5 months and they both adopted jane and now living in one apartment.

Oh and yeah the baby called michelle mama but at that point she didn't care.

End
1032 word

I hope you guys enjoyed this cute one shot. Well i atleast think its cute. This is the first time writing something happy to me. HAHA okay anyways
Bye
~a