Chapter 2

*NOAH*

"Are you sure?!" Griffin asked "yeah and I swear if you push me again or touch me you'll regret it! Remember your the youngest!" I say and leave. This is fucking great just for trying to look after her he thinks I like her?! Lie

No that isn't a lie I don't like her! Lie whatever I can deal with this later. You'll think about all day. Okay fine I can't say I like her but I don't know I had disliked her for so long! I just never saw purpose on been her friend she was always Nice and sweet but I thought she was annoying.

But our highschool year had Changed so much I've seen her different. I get home and see my mom making food "hey mama!" I say "hey Noah how was your day?" My mom says "fine mama I've had a kinda boring day" I say and pour myself a cup of milk.

"Heyyy guys!" Tatum says coming in "hey tat happy birthday! Love you sis" I say 'thanks Noah ready for the dinner?" "Yeah I'm going to get ready." I say and go upstairs "put cologne on!" Tatum says "that's griffin!" I say and go to my room.

I have to get ready. okay I'm wearing something comfy and nice so my mom won't yell at me. It's around 7 and the d'amelio's are here. Dixie is here.So yeah let's go downstairs. I get to the kitchen and see only Dixie and Griffin talking I walk down there and open the refrigerator and get some berries.

"Do you not see someone here?" Griffin says "to be honest your the least person I want to talk to right now" I say and go greet everyone in the living room soon after griffin and Dixie join us. "Who wants to eat?" My dad says everyone says me and we head to the kitchen table and my mom starts to serve us and we start eating everyone is chatting

I'm just eating trying to make everything be over. Until my dad and Mr.D ask me a question "Noah how is soccer?" They ask "its good tomorrow is our last game of season my last ever game until collage." I say "how is it been captain?" They ask "it's good you get to tell people what to do and show them how to become better gives me a nice satisfaction." I say and I glance at griffin and see griffin kiss Dixie's hand.

Me and Dixie make eye contact for a second and I look down "umm if you guys could excuse me I'm getting a call" I say and leave the table. Jealous? No I'm not jealous I need fresh air no you need Dixie. Deep breaths Noah dee- "Noah?" I hear a girl voice "I'm good addi I just need some alone time" I say "you saw griffin kiss my hand and left"

"Dixie it's nothing of your relationship with griffin" I say "then why did you leave?" She says "no reason dixie" there is a reason. Can my inner thinking shut up? No "Okay just take it easy Noah don't stress out" she says "okay I will" I say and look out the window "what did Griffin do to you?" She asked

"you don't want to know." I say "Noah tell me I want to know." She says and sits next to me "he told me well attacked me and told me what were my intentions with you just because I helped you out with jake." I say and look down "you acted like a friend Noah we both know we don't like each other but we still act like friends." She says

"I'm sorry for been rough on you I just got annoyed but I see you different now." I say the last part I say in a low tone. "Friends?" Dixie says "yeah friends" I say and smile. We chat for a while then we realized we've been gone for some time and griffin will make lies.

"We should go downstairs." I say "yeah" she says and is about to leave "You coming to tomorrow's soccer game?" I say "I don't know" she says "Come to the game I'll put you in the list so you can get the best view" I say "okay thanks Noah" she says and opens the door and griffin pushes her in and shuts the door.

"What's wrong with you?"he says "We were literally just talking!" Dixie says. I just stay silent and look out the window but I can see what's going on threw the reflection of the window. Things aren't going to go good