Chapter 15 "problems''

Np: We're driving to my parents house where the lunch is been hold at. Dixie and I been
Staying in the beach house for 2 months already and Mr. and Mrs. d'amelio are cool with it.
But my parents are not they just don't say anything. When I'm not with dixie they tell me how bad of a kid I am of how I got with Dixie but I mostly ignore them.

Griffin had a everything he had Dixie he had our parents on his side what else can he ask for? But he just doesn't know how to treat a girl and that cost him Dixie I will be honest if he wouldn't had messed up I wouldn't be deeply Inlove with Dixie. Gotta thank him for that.

So we make it to the house and I can already sense something will happen but I'm ignoring that sense for now. "We are here" I say and look at Dixie " One more kiss until probably tomorrow" she says joking around. I laugh and give her a kiss "I love you" I say and she smiles "I love you too". We get down and I knock on the door Addison opens it.

"Hey guys!" She says and hugs Dixie and then me "hey addi." Dixie says "hey ads" I say and we go inside "hey everyone!" I say and they all say hi back. We sit down and I put my hand on Dixie's thigh. "Noah come here" Mr.d and my dad say walking towards the grill. I get up and walk towards them.
———————————————————————————————————————————————

                                                                ºDixieº

"Hey mama need help?" I ask my mom "yes dix can you get me the cups from the garage" she says "yes mama" I say and go to the garage. "Hey Dixie." Griffin says "hey." I say trying to find the cups "looking for this?" He says holding the cups. "No but your mom needs those so go give her that," I say been polite. "Mmm....Dixie your lying I know your looking for this." He says "then if you know why hold it like it's some treasure." I say "wow Dixie calm down what's got you so angry?" He asks teasing me "you had griffin just leave me alone" I say

"What if I don't want too?" He says "you will griffin" Noah says "boring! Come on it's not like it's a problem me talking to my ex" griffin says "can't you just be a normal ex? And leave me alone" I say and he grins "now what kind of Ex would I be? If I did that?" Griffin says. "You'll be a good ex now leave her alone Griffin" Noah says coming towards me "you good love?" Noah says "yeah I'm fine" I say and he rubs my cheek and smiles.

"Love? What kind of relationship is this? 1856 type of relationship or what?" He says laughing. "You know our relationship is non of your business Griffin" Noah says. "Come on brother you know for a fact that you don't love Dixie." He says " wrong person brother that was you only using her like a dumb boy would do" Noah says and pushes him "or tell me if I'm wrong boy." Noah says and pushes him against the wall.

"You had Dixie man but now it's your problem that you don't have her." Noah says and let's go of him. "Move on already" Noah says and walks towards me. "Noah... yk Dixie was my girlfriend first I was her first kiss and boyfriend and love." Griffin said " You know something you weren't first at?" Noah says. I honestly thought he was going to say my virginity.

"What is that brother?" Griffin says "I have her respect something you will never have " he says "I never loved you griffin" I say and it shocks Noah and griffin. "I don't know how I was with you honestly you manipulated Griffin to love you your sweet talk got to me." I say "in reality you were a horrible person to me and I regret telling you that I loved you cause what I felt it wasn't real." I say

Griffin mouth was opened Noah was looking at me in shock. "In reality Noah was my first love you can't change that I love your brother and I don't love you." I say and Noah is trying to hide his smile but his eyes say it all. Griffin was pissed I could see it.

"Dixie you don't know what your saying." He says "yes I do griffin" I say ad grab noah's shirt and pull him to a kiss and he kisses back. "Food is ready!!" My mom yells out "come on baby" Noah says and grabs my hand and we walk towards the door. "Screw you Dixie" griffin says

"Your brother does that for me" I say and grin. I have to make him feel how he made me feel.