a new life starts here

you stared down at your torn-up shoes.

you miss your friends, you miss your family, you miss your old house, you miss your old school, and you are not really to start your new life here. leaning back into your seat, you take a trip back on memory lane to your old life. you always knew you were different from other kids, as did your parents. at only three years old, you had accidentally blown up the kitchen with your finger.

you sat on the floor crying as your parents rushed in to see what happened. they left you for only a second, and they come back to their kitchen gone. in ashes. "oh, my.." your mother muttered. "already? i thought they said we had more time with her.." your dad mumbled, picking up your crying self off the floor. "we should call them-" your mother said, reaching for her phone.

"no! we can't. it's too soon to send her off with those terrible people." your dad hissed, "we have to go somewhere else." your mother looked at you, then back at the kitchen, "where shall we go? they will find us if we stay here in japan." your dad nods, "let's go somewhere far. perhaps canada?"

your mother stares at her husband, your dad, as if he went crazy, "canada?"

"yup."

-

"do you have everything?" your uncle asks you. you look around your seat and check your pockets to make sure you have everything, all you do is nod. you don't know where you're going, but you miss your mom and dad. "let's go." he smiles down at you, but it doesn't quite meet his eyes. grabbing your wrists, he helps you get out of your seat on the plane so you don't get crushed by others.

"where are we going?" you mumble, "we're gonna move you to the gojo estate." he feels bad for you, he really does. a six-year-old who has no clue about the jujutsu world. he knows you just wanna be home with your mom and dad. but this is his job. he had to do this or he and his family will get killed. he'll never forget the face of betrayal your father and mother had when he showed up at your house with some higher-ups. he isn't a higher-up, no, he's just a sorcerer. he and his brother tried to run away but they found him and made him find you once they learned your father and mother ran away with you. they were not pleased.

"what does that mean?" you ask, looking up at him. "don't worry about it. they'll treat you right." your uncle sees people staring at him questionably. his face is covered in scratch marks. from your nails. he scared the shit out of you when he and your dad were fighting while your mom was being held back by others. so in defence, you scratched the shit out of everyone you didn't recognize and your uncle. 

you guys are standing outside the airport with your luggage, waiting for a car to pick you up. it's dark and cold outside, you think. you stuff your hands into your pockets and bury your face into your jacket. "cold?" your uncle asks, "and tired." you yawn. the car is here. he picks you up, turning to the other guys, "put these in the trunk." and takes you inside the car, letting you cuddle in his lap.

he's glad you aren't fighting him anymore. you were just scared because you saw your dad and mom angry, scared, sad and betrayed. he was your favourite uncle, and you trusted him. you wouldn't in the future, though. not after you learn everything.

"go to sleep, y/n." and now, a new life starts here.

author's note:

im back from the dead with a new plot 😋 !!