New members!

June 16, 2020

Still Alex's pov

It's been a few months, and we've got a lot more squad members. We even found someone who's name is also Charli. But even though no one can replace old Charli, she's pretty nice. 

The other one is Sora. He and Jaxx have a fun rivalry, but Sora does flirt with everyone, including Jaxx. My instagram notifications will not stop with ships, but it's nice to see the fans enjoying our content.

Sora's pov

It's been a few days since I've joined and the squad is great! I have a joke rivalry with Jaxx, but he's a great person. Kinda wish we'd do something other than among us though. I'll ask Alex if we can switch it up today.

She was fine with that, so today we're playing role-play on one of the role playing games. Not my top choice, but I'm glad to do something other than among us.

July 12, 2020

Nobody's pov

About a month later, things have changed. Sora and Jaxx don't fight as much as they used to and flirt a bit more. But what they say on camera might actually be true...

Jaxx feels strange around Sora. Every time they flirt, Jaxx's face heats up a bit. When Sora flirts with someone else like Levi, he feels a bit angry. But as idiotic as Jaxx can sometimes be, he knew that he loved Sora. Jaxx is the type of person that isn't embarrassed easily. So, he thought he had nothing to loose. He just went ahead, went to Sora's house and asked Sora out.

*knocks on Sora's door*

"Hey Jaxx!", said Sora opening the door.

"Uh- hi Sora! Can I come in? I have something to tell you.", said Jaxx, beginning to realize what could go wrong.

"Sure! Come in!", replied Sora.

His room was light blue and cyan, just like his colours. But Jaxx was focused on something else.

"Uh Sora?", Jaxx said nervously, becoming red.

"Yeah?", said Sora.

"Will you go out with me?", asked Jaxx.