The house!

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't of said that. I'll-I'll leave now", said Jaxx nervously.

"No- wait!", said Sora.

Sora pulled Jaxx in. The two stared at each other. Then, their lips touched.

Sora pulled away and said "yes."

Btw I swear soraxx isn't the only ship here-     I just had nothing else to put-

November 23, 2020

After the few months, the squad had gotten really close. Sora and Jaxx came out as dating. Charli and Light well, we're sort of dating. Neither of them admitted it, being to embarrassed, but it pleased the fans when Light no longer tried to deny it when the ship came up. He sometimes started to play along with it. But it was this day, the highlight of the month.

*Alex has joined the call*

*Levi has joined the call*

*Sora has joined the call*

*Charli has joined the call*

*Light has joined the call*

*Jaxx has joined the call*

*Luca has joined the call*

"So,", said Luca. "Why'd you start a call Alex?"

"I have some important news!", Alex said excitedly. "Since all of you live in either small houses or apartments, I bought a mansion! It has 6 rooms! So, not enough for all of us, but you'll have a roommate, if you don't mind. Anyone disagree?"

Silence told Alex that her idea was fine.

"Okay, so I think Light and Charli, Sora and Jaxx, Luca and Levi and I'll get the smallest room. The extra rooms are small as well, so they'll be guest rooms. Are y'all fine with this?"

"Yeah! This is a good idea!", said Charli just as excited as Alex.

"Great! Moving trucks will be here tomorrow. But for now, we got a vid to film.", said Alex.

Sry for the delay and short chapter. But I was overdue on this chapter and I was a bit stressed lately. I'm fine now though, and the visuals will come out later!

Note 2

I can't get the art to work since the size of the file is too big but I'll try to figure smth out later