File 150: Y/n [Redacted]_

A/n: We're jumping right into it, I apologize if my pacing is all over the place- I absolutely suck at writing scenarios that aren't close to canon so I apologize if it doesn't get angsty enough lol
Anything underlined is your first language/mother tongue. I am assuming that most of the people reading this aren't  born and raised in japan-

Warnings: reader punches Bakugo, cursing, Bakugo telling Izuku to take a swan dive.

(Header by hiyokoluvs on Tumblr)

"So... as third year students it's time to start thinking seriously about your futures and what you want to do with your lives... but why bother? I know you all want to go to the hero track!" You grumble at the outburst of noise that follows, forehead against the desk in an attempt to fend off the incoming headache that is your overconfident peers, barely able to hear the teacher telling the class to knock it off.

"Hey teach," speaking of overconfident classmates... "don't lump me in with these bunch of losers.. I'm the real deal but these guys will be lucky to end up as sidekicks to some busted D-lister, hah!"

Sighing, you straighten your posture and rest your chin in your palm, giving up on trying to sleep through the last class of the day. Everyone's words muddle together, Bakugou's standing out the most. You mouth along mockingly as he talks, the fingers and thumb of your free hand snapping together repeatedly in time with the blonde's yapping, mimimimimi. Christ your eyes could roll into the back of your head when Bakugou jumps up onto his desk.

You stiffen when the teacher mentions Izuku's name and yours, mumbling a curse under your breath when he also mentions you and your best friend's interest in attending UA.

Of course, the class erupts in mocking jeers, most aimed at Izuku much to your dismay. You don't give much of a reaction until Bakugou blows the greenette out of his seat, "listen up Deku, you're even worse than these damn rejects, you Quirkless wannabe. You really think they'd let someone like you in when they could have me?"

"No wait, you got it all wrong, really!" Midoriya crawls back, his rambling cutting off abruptly when he hits his head on the bottom of the chalkboard in his slight panic, "it's just that... I've wanted to be a hero since I was little... I may not have a quirk but I can still try my hardest, can't I?"

"You'd never be able to hang with the best of the best, you'd die in the exams!" Bakugou doesn't notice you getting up, too preoccupied with putting down Izuku, "defenseless Izuku, this school's already crappy you really wanna embarrass it more by failing so hard- Gh-!"

Bakugou chokes a little as he staggers when you pull him away by the back of his uniform, stumbling for a moment when you push him back further with a firm shove to his shoulder. "Back the fuck up Kachaan," his eyes narrow at the nickname, sparks lighting up in his palms at your audacity, "wanting to be a hero with that attitude is ridiculous, honestly."

"Alright kids that's enough," you focus your gaze on the teacher still at the front of the classroom, eyebrows furrowing before you roll your eyes and turn on your heel, helping up the frozen Izuku before returning to your seat.