Game Night Confessions

Kirishima soon finished with the table and walked back over to the kitchen to take a peek of what they were doing with a smile. The door opened for Kirishima to see his mother and little sister.

"Eiji!!" Sakura squealed, running before jumping up into Kirishima's arms as he lifted her up with no problem. "I thought you weren't gonna be home this weekend!!" she exclaimed excitedly.

"Well i wasn't planning on it but i could never pass on the chance to see you" Kirishima laughed as Sakura rolled her eyes.

"Okay now why are you REALLYYY here??" She giggled. Bakugou assumed she must've been around seven or eight.

"Alright you got me there," Kirishima shrugged, letting her down. "We went for a hike and this klutz fell and we couldn't get back to school" Kirishima said gesturing at Bakugou. Bakugou finished cutting, putting down the knife and walking over to Kirishima.

"I am not a klutz" he rolled his eyes at Kirishima. Sakura looked at his leg before nodding

"I think you have to be a klutz to get that big of a boo-boo" Sakura states as Kirishima and Rumiko laugh at her remark.

"Well," Bakugou started kneeling down to reach her level "this klutz is your brothers friend, names Bakugou" Sakura looked at him for a minute

"What's your real name?" She questioned him

"That's is my real na-" She cut him off

"no you're first name i don't like the sound of the one you told me" She stated looking him in the eyes. Kirishima was laughing his ass off as Bakugou grinned and nodded

"bossy little thing you are" she chuckled as he answered "Katsuki. Katsuki Bakugou" She nodded contently before walking over to say hi to Rumiko. Bakugou elbowed Kirishima's leg reaching for a hand. Kirishima, who is still laughing at the interaction, gives him his hand and helps him up.

"You don't even let me call you Katsuki!" Kirishima laughed. Bakugou shrugged with a grin

"You never asked to" he let go of Kirishima walking over to Kirishima's mother. She looked a lot more stern than Rumiko so he decided to try to shake her hand.

"Katsuki Bakugou, nice to meet you Mrs.Kirishi-" Rumiko spoke from the kitchen

"Oh will you stop with the Mrs.Kirishima! Her names Asami" Rumiko insisted.

"Nice to meet you too kid" Asami shook his hand before going over and hugging Kirishima. "Glad you're home kiddo" she said kissing the top of his head.

As Asami went over to Rumiko to say hello Kirishima and Bakugou stayed by the door.

"Sorry for Sakura she knows what she wants and she's gonna get whatever that is" Kirishima laughed

"I didn't mind the kid has more guts than you" Bakugou joked

"Hey!!! I'm way more manly!" Kirishima exclaimed as Bakugou laughed

"Not manly enough to ask to use my "real" name" Bakugou chuckled as Kirishima rolled his eyes.

After a few more minutes dinner was ready and they all sat at the table. They all thanked Rumiko for the food before eating. Sakura told them all about her friend's birthday party as they ate.

"And then when we were on the trampolines we were doing flips and Chiyo hurt her arm and had to go home early" Sakura finished her story taking another bite of her food. Bakugou enjoyed listening to the family talk. It was enjoyable hearing them talk so happily.

"So Bakugou" Asami began and Bakugou directed his attention towards her "how's eijirou REALLY doing in class?" Bakugou chuckles before answering

"Actually he's great training wise and school work definitely a procrastinator though" Bakugou said with a grin and Rumiko laughed looking at Asami

"Sounds like someone else I know" Rumiko said as Asami rolled her eyes

"I'm not that bad!!!" She laughed looking back at Bakugou with a grin "has he made any special friends at school?" Asami asks with a laugh as Bakugou holds back a laugh

"Ma!!!! Seriously??" Kirishima says as Bakugou began to laugh

"You won't tell us! So we have to try some other way!" Asami teased as Sakura started talking

"He told meeee had had a thing for this-" Sakura stopped with a giggle as Kirishima glared at her.

"We're only teasing you Eijirou" Rumiko chuckled. Kirishima rolled his eyes. Small talk continued with lots of laughs and smiles, even from Bakugou. Once everyone finished dinner they decided it was Kirishima's turn to do dishes Bakugou offered to help but Kirishima waved him off claiming it'd only take him a few seconds. Bakugou limped over to the living room where Rumiko, and Asami sat as Sakura went to change into her pjs and wash up. He sat on one of the opposite side of the couch they were on.

"Thank you for dinner and letting me stay the night. I appreciate it" Bakugou said softly, avoiding eye contact.

"Of course Bakugou you're always welcome as you and Eijirou seem close" Rumiko started with a small grin and Bakugou nodded.

"I'd like to think that we are" he stated with a grin Asami sighs

"Rumiko stop beating around the bush, you like our kid don't you Katsuki?" Bakugou froze. He and Kirishima have become close these last few weeks and between today and last night it's pretty hard to deny the butterflies in his stomach when he's with him. Still he had no idea how to answer.

"Now you scared the poor kid Asami!!!" Rumiko said, smacking Asami's arm with an eye roll. Bakugou inhaled slowly before responding

"I really do" Bakugou said quietly with a small smile and a nod. Asami nodded with a grin

"Be good to our boy Katsuki" Rumiko said softly "we trust you with him" she added. Bakugou's face tinting pink

"I-I don't plan on doing anything about it" he sighed "it's one-sided"

"That's nonsense" Asami laughed

"What is?" Sakura said, coming into the living room.

"Nothing sweetie" Rumiko said with a smile "Go fetch Eijirou and tell him to leave the rest of the dishes" Sakura dashed off into the kitchen and Rumiko gave Bakugou a grin as Sakura came back dragging Kirishima along with her.

"Got him!" She laughed sitting near her parents as Kirishima filled the gap between her and Bakugou. This was nice. Although he was still embarrassed realizing how obvious he must have been for Kirishima's family to find out he was in love with the family atmosphere he was invited into. Sakura grabbed a box from under the table and opened it.

"Seriously still bitter about losing this game last time?" Kirishima teased at her "Normally we don't play Some gameidkl rn till the end of game night I guess you and ma are just just extra excited to lose" he added with a grin.

"Nope! I want to be on a team with Bakugou and Ma this time" she said, smirking at him.

"You're not even letting me on a team with my own friend??" Kirishima question as she giggled

"nope!!!" She smiled at Bakugou as he laughed "I'm sure he actually wants to win so he should obviously be with me!" She explained to Kirishima as he rolled his eyes.

"Fine guess it's just you and me mom cause your daughter is a traitor!" Kirishima joked, beginning to set up the game. Sakura told Bakugou all the rules as Kirishima set it up. Bakugou listened, nodding with a grin. This kid is hilarious, He thought once she finally finished and decided she would LET Kirishima go first.