Kingdom Ruling for Dummies

Dexters POV

                I sighed as I looked through my schedule. My days would consist of boring, boring, and even though I didn't think it was possible, more BORING. My schedule was crap and I was pretty sure most of my classes would be with my brother. They had a habit of sticking us together because we were twins.
1st – Kingdom Ruling (Like I needed this!)
2nd – Algebra
3rd – History of Fairytale
4th – Lunch/Free
5th – Poems, Limericks, and Creative Writing
6th – Psychology
                I wasn't really sure why I was taking this, I didn't really want to be a shrink but I might as well. I have no other talents. I was never going to rule a kingdom, I was terrible at Math so that rules out practically everything, and I can't write a poem worth crap. Really! I wrote a couple last night before I fell asleep last night for um... Mali... What? I'm allowed to pine after a pretty girl I'm never going to be allowed to have!

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Just because you're evil
Doesn't mean I don't like you

I got ready and then walked to my first period class, which was practically worthless for me. When was I going to rule a kingdom? The answer to that rhetorical question is NEVER. I ran into Puck (Pennie's brother) in the hallway, like literally ran into him. We both fell on the ground and scrambled around trying to pick up pencils and everything else we dropped.
"Sorry 'bout that.", Puck said.
"No problem. It was probably my fault anyway," I smiled.
He laughed, "So where you headed now?"
"Kingdom Ruling," sighed.
"Hey, me too," he said and we started walking.
"I'm annoyed they're making me take this. It's not like I'm going to rule a kingdom," I frowned.
"At least you don't have to! I have to take care of Neverland, which is incredibly crazy with all those fairies running around!" Puck sighed, then to himself he said, "All those fairies..."
"That is true. You could convince Pennie to take over, she is older."
"I wish... But Peter Pan has to be a guy, which is seriously annoying. Pennie gets to marry whoever she wants while I'm stuck with some random girl," Puck said sadly.
"I never thought about it that way."
We got to the class and sat down. Puck sat next to me, which I was surprised about. He usually sat with his 'popular' friends or a bunch of fairies who fawned all over him but then again none of them seemed to be in here. My brother, Hopper and a bunch of other future rulers came into the room. Hopper sat down in front of me.
"Hello class. I am your teacher, Mr. Leopold. In this class we are going to learn about the important parts of ruling a kingdom."
As Mr. Leopold droned on and on about nothing important, I drew pictures and came up with dumb poems, most of them beginning with 'Roses are red; Violets are blue' because I am the least talented person you will ever meet, well, other than my brother. The last one I wrote went like this –

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I am hungry
FOOOOOOD

"Dexter," Hopper smacked me.
"Wha? Huh?" I said.
"Dude. Class is over," he laughed.
"It is! Thank god!" I smiled.
I quickly packed up my stuff and got up.
"To", I checked my schedule, "Algebra!"
Hopper laughed and followed me out of the room.