𓂏

~AKÂSHA~

"Is the robe to your liking your grace?" The maid asks and I nod. I had taken a warm bubble bath and she bathed me. She had rubbed my body down in oil and I was left with nothing but a robe on. "I will notify his highness that you're ready." She bows before leaving the bathroom. I hear her speaking to someone in the room and she reappears. "They are ready for you." She smiles and leads me into the bedroom where there stood Namjoon, King Han, Kyung-Tae, and a few other nobles. What are they doing here? The room was dimly lit with only the moonlight and candles cascading the room. With every step, I became more nervous and yet eager. I stop in front of Namjoon's towering body. He wore the same robe, and I wanted nothing more than to see his muscles underneath. A shiver ran through my body as he unties my robe and the cool air welcomes my nipples.

He lays me onto the bed and his big body hovers over mine. "Are you ready?" He whispers with the color of lust set deeply in his eyes. "Are they going to watch the entire time?" I whisper back and he kisses my lips gently. "They are here to make sure I stop drinking from you." His words send an unnerving spark through me. His cool touch runs up my leg, to my thigh, waist and stops at my breast. "I'm ready to give myself to you." I moan as he flicks my nipple. "And I, you." His lips hungrily attack mine, with a new driving taste of passion. His finger dances on my clit while his tongue dances in my mouth. I could taste the want in his kisses and I know he could hear it in my moans. I place my hands on his robe, tugging on it. He gets the message and quickly snatches it off.

His hard-on once again resting on my bare thigh. I needed to feel him inside me. I spread my legs apart as he sits up and stares down at my body. "Akasha." He groans and places his dick on my wet slit. He leans down and kisses my lips again while thrusting against my clit. I wrap my arms and legs around his body and he grunts. "Are you still ready?" He questions while looking me dead in the eye. I nod eagerly and I feel his tip at my entrance. My heart was beating in anticipation and that's when he slowly pushed inside me. The amount of pressure I felt caused me to gasp in surprise. "Do you want me to stop?" He asks while taking deep breaths. "No, keep going." I kiss his lips and he hungrily accepts the invitation. He slides inside me further and swallows my whimpers with his kisses.

I felt so full, and unsure when he was going to move again. "Go." I whisper giving him a smile and he slowly begins to thrust in and out of me. The pressure died down, and I was getting lost in the sensation of his thrusts. My moans began to fill the room, and I completely forget about everyone watching us. It was just Namjoon and I. He speeds up and moves his lips to my neck, while his thumb adds pressure onto my clit. "Namjoon." His kissing and sucking on the sweetest part of my neck sent pleasure shooting through my body from my head to my toes. King Han began to speak in Korean and Namjoon starts rubbing my clit. My fingers dig into his back as he fucks me harder. I felt a warm sensation below my belly, and a sharp pain piercing my neck.

My nails dig harder into his back, clawing at the feeling of pain and pleasure. I make eye contact with Kyung-Tae as I can feel Namjoon sucking yet still thrusting in and out of me. Kyung-Tae's eyes burned with the same color of lust and what appeared to be jealousy. Knowing he was watching honestly turned me on more. I moan out in pleasure, being marked felt indescribable. I was reaching a peak and so was he, his rhythm became sloppy and he moans as he sucks. A euphoric explosion happens inside me, causing my body to tremble and drag my nails down Namjoon's back. He quickly pulls out and his warm seed is now on my belly, mixing in between us as he laid his body onto mine. He continued to suck and it felt simply amazing, I didn't want him to stop. I could feel his nails digging into my thigh and his heavy breathes after each swallow.