𓁙

~AKÂSHA~

"M-Meals?" I mutter and Namjoon lifts my chin. "You." He whispers and runs his fingers down my arm. "I-I thought you never wanted Kyung-Tae to be around me anymore." I state in confusion and he smirks. "He's like a brother to me. We resolve any feuds we may have." He presses his body into mine and his tongue licks my bottom lip. "And this is a resolution." Kyung-Tae whispers in my ear from behind me. I was sandwiched in between, their skin begging to rub against mine through their clothing. The air felt as if it was evaporating, my mouth went dry as Namjoon kisses my wrist. "Are you nervous?" Kyung-Tae whispers, his hands playing with the hem of my dress. "No." I breathe and I could feel Namjoon smirk on my skin. Whatever they were going to do I needed them to hurry because my body was aching to be caressed.

Namjoon finally looks me in the eyes and kisses my lips. His hands snatch my dress up over my ass while he sucks on my bottom lip. I feel another pair of hands squeeze my ass and I moan into Namjoon's kisses. Their hands caress my body leaving a tingling sensation all over. "I can smell how aroused you are for us." Kyung-Tae says then kisses my neck. I could feel his bulge pressed against my ass and Namjoon's pressed against my stomach. I slide to the side and kneel in front of them both. They both turn to me and I fully take off my dress. "Fuck." Kyung-Tae mutters as he glances over my naked body. I look over at Namjoon who was taking off his pants and briefs. I crawl to him and stroke his dick.

He wraps his fingers in my hair and snatched my head back and to the side, exposing more of my neck. I feel Kyung-Tae's now fully naked body come back behind me. His fingers travel to my wet slit and slowly rub my clit. I moan softly at his touch and Namjoon begins to graze his fangs over the mark. Shivers shoot down my spine in anticipation but he didn't bite down. Kyung-Tae slips 2 long fingers into me and curves them, hitting my g-spot. I lean into him and he kisses my shoulder as his fingers pump into me.

"I think the Princess is ready Namjoon." I gasp as Kyung-Tae suddenly pulls his fingers out and wipes them on my neck. He then licks my neck and I watch as Namjoon positions himself under me. He grabs my thighs, guiding my pussy over his face. His tongue glides over my slit then focuses on my aching clit. "How do you feel Princess?" Kyung-Tae questions and licks my neck again. "Hot" I squeal as I begin to grind onto Namjoon's face. His hands kept me glued to his lips. I was soaking and could hear my wetness as he ate me out. The pleasure from Namjoon was soon combined with a slight pain from Kyung-Tae. He bites into my neck and begins sucking.

"Ahhh, don't stop!" I moan loudly as pleasure takes over my body completely. As Namjoon's tongue flicks around my clit, I was getting close to climaxing and my hand reaches up, grabs a fist full of Kyung-Tae's hair as he continues sucking. I couldn't control my moans as I could feel myself coming undone onto Namjoon's face. "Namjoon!" I shout as he sucks my clit a few more times before releasing my thighs. I fully lean back into Kyung-Tae, and he groped my left breast as he held up my body. Namjoon sits up and looks at me with his wet lips and smirks. "Enough Kyung-Tae." Namjoon's voice commands and Kyung-Tae moans before gently pulling away and kissing my neck. My mind was racing from all the thoughts and possibilities of what was going to happen next.

Kyung-Tae lays on the bed, his chin with faint streaks of blood. "Kiss him." Namjoon commands. "W-what?" I question. What happened to the possessive Namjoon? "Kiss me, it's not like it won't be our first time." Kyung-Tae smirks and Namjoon shoots him a warning look. "Are you sure?" I ask Namjoon and he nods. I slowly straddle over Kyung-Tae's body and lick his lips. His hands run up my bare thighs and massage my ass cheeks. My clit was throbbing again for attention. He deepens the kiss with his tongue and the familiar taste of metallic welcomes my mouth. I move my lips from his and lick his chin then his neck. A deep groan erupts from him, and I feel his dick rub against my clit.