2

Kuroo P.O.V

Turns out we lived next to each other, so he started walking with me and Kenma to school sometimes, but the walk home was just us sometimes. Lev didn't walk with us today though.

It was Friday and I was informed yesterday that we'll have a practice match with Fukurodani and Seijoh. Great.

Those assholes.

I was talking to my team about some important business, until I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I know those arms from anywhere.

"Look everyone, Fukurodani is already here."  I continued talking to the team, Bokuto not leaving.

Soon I was done. "Off." He let go of me so I could turn around and hug him. "Broooo!" We say in unison.

Then Seijoh came. "Tetsuuuu!" Oikawa said walking over to me, since I was just watching Fukurodani stretch and stuff.

All of Nekoma was just staring at him. We only played against them once before and we literally died. So it's safe to say Oikawa is like an Idol here, even Kenma admires his settings skills.

I guess they didn't know me and Oikawa were close friends.

I hugged him as he hugged back. "Kou-chan." He say disturbing Bo as he was getting ready. "Hi Too-Too. You should probably stretch though."

"What do you mean probably? He should." Iwaizumi says to Bo making him agitated. "Geez, give him a second." Bo says. Then Iwaizumi finally looked at who was talking to him.

Oikawa told us that Iwaizumi admires Bokuto a lot but I don't think anyone can beat Akaashi at admiring him.

"Woah, I-" Iwa said a little shocked. Bokuto just laughed. "Tooru go stretch." Bo says, Kawa groaned but went anyways, taking a starstruck Iwa with him.

After a while the three of us were just standing there. "So where is he? Or did you lie to us?" Bokuto asked unamused. I roll my eyes. "You don't get to roll your eyes!" Oikawa says crossing his arms.

"He's late sometimes-" The gym door flew open. "I am so sorry-" Lev says a couple of cats running away. I-

"Ooo.~ He's just like you described him." Oikawa says. "Go change." Yaku says sighing in annoyance. Lev immediately went and changed.

Akaashi P.O.V

I couldn't help but notice the three captains looking at the tall guy who went in the changing room. Bokuto let out a little squeal that could be heard across the gym and it made me smile...but it looks like he was fawning over the first year....

I sigh, when will he notice. "Akaashi right?" I look over to Seijoh's ace and bow. "Uh yes, Iwaizumi-san."

"What's it like setting for Bokuto?" He asked. I enjoy it, others find it weird I like doing it so willingly. "It's...amazing.." I say. "What's it like spiking Oikawa-san's sets?" I really admire him, he's amazing just like Bokuto.

"Amazing."

"So, did you know those three were best friends?" I ask looking over at the captain's, Oikawa was clinging to Kuroo's arm, while Bokuto pouted.