Chapter 1

It was a normal day at Nekoma, Y/N was just chilling by her locker. "Omg here he comes" one girl said.

Kuroo was walking down the hall, along with the rest of the volleyball team.

"He's so handsome" another girl said.

"He's perfect" another said.

"I want him".

"Kuroo, please date me". the girls said in their shrill voice.

Y/N looked up, when she saw the sight of Kuroo, she scoffed. As Kuroo walked, he saw Y/N by her locker, but she wasn't like the other girls that were fangirling over him.

He walked over to Y/N. "Hey Y/N-Chan~" Kuroo greeted. "Hi" was all Y/N said before she turned back to whatever she was doing.

Later, it was time for class, Y/N gathered her books, closed her locker shut, and walked to class, she gained a few stares from boys, she looked at them, that stare that looks like a predator targeting their prey. The boys were in love (A/N: You know how Tanaka and Nishinoya fall in love with Kiyoko, like that kind of in love, sort of). "Everytime🙄" Y/N thought as she ignored them.

As she was walking to class, she came across another group of boys. "Hey, it's the beautiful predator" one of the boys said. "Please don't call me that" Y/N said. Y/N then walked away. "I wish people would stop calling me that" Y/N thought. She arrived at her class as she opened the door and entered before the teacher came.

Later it was now lunch time, Y/N sat on a bench, as she opened her bento box. "Hi Y/N" a girl said as she sat down next to Y/N. "Hi Akari" Y/N greeted her best friend. Akari and Y/N met in their first year of High school and have been friends ever since. She understood Y/N's past with Kuroo, she was better than Kuroo, she was a good friend, even though there were times where Y/N wanted to throw Akari off a cliff.

While Akari was enjoying her bento, Y/N was lost in her mind. She thought about what happened with Kuroo earlier, and the other times Kuroo was being that popular idiot he is. "Ugh I can't stand Kuroo!" Y/N shouted, Akari flinched at the sudden action, but she was also curious what happened with Kuroo that caused this sudden action from Y/N. "What happened?" Akari asked. Y/N took a deep breath. "Kuroo and I use to be best friends as kids and now he's changed, he's turned into a complete idiot, he's too blinded by popularity" Y/N said. Y/N sighed.

"Speaking of Kuroo" Akari said as she looked ahead, behind Y/N. Y/N turned around and saw Kuroo and the volleyball team."Hey Y/N-Chan~" Kuroo said as he walked towards Y/N. "Ugh" was all Y/N said.

Y/N tried to ignore Kuroo but Kuroo stood there, waiting for Y/N to say something or do something. "So Y/N, what you got there" as he looked at Y/N's bento, trying to make conversation. "It's my lunch" Y/N muttered, not looking at Kuroo.

After a moment of silence, Kuroo then looked at Y/N and smirked. "What are you looking at-", Kuroo then took her bento and held up, out of her reach.

"Hey, give that back" Y/N said as she she tried to grab back her bento. Kuroo kept trying to keep it more out of her reach. Y/N was about Kenma's height but a little taller but not too tall, you weren't as tall as Kuroo though.

"Try reach for it shorty" Kuroo taunted.

After trying to get it, Y/N finally got it. Y/N was furious. "Y/N, you know it was just a joke-" "I DONT CARE" Y/N shouted, which made Kuroo step back a bit.

"YOU KNOW EVER SINCE YOU STARTED GETTING POPULAR, GETTING ALL THE GIRLS, AND SUCH. YOU HAVE BECOME A COMPLETE IDIOT! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH OF AN IDIOT YOU ARE, AND THIS ALL STARTED EVER SINCE MIDDLE SCHOOL. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU BECAME DISTANT FROM ME, BECOMING POPULAR, AND DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WAS IGNORED AND ALSO HOW MUCH IT HURT! YOU HAVE IGNORED ME FOR ALL YOUR LIFE, DON'T YOU REMEMBER THE PROMISE YOU MADE WHEN WE WERE LITTLE KIDS. LOOK AT YOU NOW, A POPULAR IDIOT, BLINDED BY POPULARITY, FORGOT ALL ABOUT HIS FRIEND, LET ME CORRECT MYSELF, USE-TO-BE FRIEND! WHO IGNORED HER AND BECAME THE POPULAR IDIOT HE IS NOW, A PERSON WITH A DISGUSTING PERSONALITY, THERES A MILLION THINGS I WANT TO SAY ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU HAVE CHANGED AND WHO YOU HAVE BECOME AND WHAT YOU HAVE DONE AND.. ARGH THERES JUST SO MUCH! You've changed Kuroo, and I hate who you have become now" Y/N said. Kuroo didn't say anything, he just stood there. Y/N sighed angrily and walked off. "Wow Kuroo, you are such an idiot" Akari said coldly at Kuroo. Akari then walked off.

Kuroo still stood there, the volleyball team, witnessing what just happened. Kenma then came up to Kuroo. "Kuroo, I don't think what you did there was good" Kenma told Kuroo. Kuroo didn't look or say anything at Kenma, he was lost in his mind, thinking about what just happened. "We'll be somewhere else, come find us in the boys toilet" Kenma said, as Kenma and the volleyball team turned back and walked away.

Kuroo stood there, lost in his mind. "What had he done? Was he really becoming an idiot? But most of all... did he make Y/N, his best friend, hate him?..."

With Y/N and Akari:

Y/N was walking in the hall, full of anger. Akari tried catching up with her. "Y/N!" Akari called out to Y/N as she tried to pick up her speed and catch up with Y/N. Y/N didn't look back. "Y/N!-" "Leave me alone Akari, please" Y/N said, trying to hold in her anger from bursting out again. Akari stepped back a bit, not wanting to get Y/N all angry again back with Kuroo. Akari nodded and walked off, probably to her locker. The bell then rang and Y/N walked to class.

A/N: Hi guys, I hope you enjoyed this, I'm sorry I haven't published a chapter a while back, school has started and I have been busy with work and I haven't gotten much time to work on the book, I hope you understand, and have a good day/night. Bye.

-Jaimee