Chapter 2

Y/N's POV:

I was now in class, listening to the teacher teaching the class. I was now calm after what had happened before.

Everything was good but then I needed to go to the toilet/I need to use the toilet. I raised my hand up. "Yes Y/N?"

"May I go to the toilet please" I asked.

"Yes, you may" The teacher sighed.

I quickly went out of the classroom before I peed myself. I walked down the hall, and everything was good. But then I felt a tug on my collar of my shirt as someone pulls me into the janitors closet. My back slammed into the wall. I was about to shout something but someone put their hand over my mouth.

They slowly pulled their hand away from my mouth. Then the light turned on, it wasn't that bright, it was pretty dim but I could see the person more clearly though. "Hm, well aren't you beautiful" He said. "What the heck do you wan-" He came closer to me.

He rested his arm above my head on the wall. He leaned close to my ear. "I just want to spend some time with you, I want to have a moment with you" He said huskily,

ew his breath smelled though, I slightly scrunched my face up a little bit in disgust. He then leaned in towards me, I was panicking inside, he was about to kiss me, oh god no, I didn't want to do this,I didn't even expect this to happen, I just wanted to get out. "What do I do, what do I do?!" Was all I kept thinking inside my mind.

"HEY! Get away from her you disgusting perv" a voice from behind the guy said, light from the outside entered and lit some parts/most of the Janitors closet/room.

The voice sounded familiar though. I looked behind the guy and it was the one and only, Kuroo.

Kuroo glared at the guy. From how intimidating Kuroo was to the guy, the guy seemed very scared of him and he was shaking in fear, he then ran out the Janitor's closet/room. Kuroo sighed. "Y/N, are you okay?" Kuroo asked. "Yeah I'm fine" I said. "Thank you for saving me" I said. "All good, atleast your ok now, that matters to me" He said. Why was he so caring now, I haven't seen him be like this since we were.. kids, I see him as a bastard nowadays.

There was a moment of silence."So uhh since we're here" Kuroo started . I looked at Kuroo, my eyes full of curiosity. "Y/N, I realised I have been a jerk to you for so long, and now I regret it so much, I didn't mean and plus I would never want you feel like this for this long, I didn't even realise until today before what I did, ugh god I'm stupid, Y/N, I'm sorry, for everything" Kuroo said. I stared at him, I was surprise, I wasn't expecting this to happen. I don't know if I should forgive him or not? But I have this feeling I should, but I don't know.

"Kuroo to be honest I don't know if I should forgive you-"

"Y/N please, give me a chance,erm... can we please hang out and spend more time together like best friends that we use to be, please I want to make up for the times that I was stupid, thoughtless idiot, please, if that's ok with you Y/N " Kuroo begged, a hint of desperation in his voice. I still don't know if I should forgive him or not. Maybe I should forgive him, he seems sorry for what he did, maybe I should give him a chance? No Y/N, don't forgive him, think about what he has done to you and how that has hurt you. But maybe I should, again he does seem sorry and he looks like he knows what he did was wrong and hurtful, also this is what I was longing for, this is what I always wanted for how long I can remember that I wished for this, he's my childhood best friend, and, I miss him, I still miss those times we had and cherished, so maybe I should try giving him a second chance, I still have this feeling and I will listen to it, so I will forgive him.

*Sigh*

Alright Kuroo, I will forgive you, I will give you another chance to redeem yourself, we can hang out anytime and do stuff as the friends we are, again" I said. "Thank you Y/N" Kuroo said with happiness.

A/N: Hi everyone, sorry I didn't update this book a long time ago, I was really busy, and I guess with that said updates may be slow? That's likely.

Hope you enjoyed this, have a good day and night.
Bye :)

(I'm also writing this at 12am)

-Jaimee