5 • "The Doctor."

...

"What? Visit who?" Alexei asked.

"A doctor, of cour- Achoo!" You covered your nose tightly with your gloves.

"Hey, I don't want to get sick!" Luka stepped back in disgust, "You really should go visit the doctor now, then."

"...Yeah, that's what I was about to do..." You rubbed your nose, "Also, don't even think about asking if you can come along. You absolutely cannot."

Alexei pouted, "Aww...You knew that I was gonna ask?"

"

This doctor is very, very dangerous, you know! He is one of the Harbingers too, so don't you even think of sneaking in." You crossed your arms after standing up from the snow.

"A doctor is a Harbinger?" Luka wondered, "Doctors are supposed to be nice, aren't they?"

"Oh, you..." You sighed.

Gullible children...

"Anyway, just because I'm acting nice, doesn't mean that everyone in the Fatui is equally as nice, kids. Some of them can definitely go as far as to kill you, so you better go home now."

"Ahh, fine then..." Luka took Alexei's hand and prepared to walk back home.

"Bye bye, (Y/N)!" Alexei waved.

"Goodbye..."

...

Footsteps echoed through the hollow and cold hallways of the Zapolyarny Palace once more.

Wondering why in such a big place, there are so few people to be seen?

"...Achoo - !" You sneezed again.

Such a cold place...Just like a person with a cold personality, they don't surround themselves with other people.

Not just the Zapolyarny Palace, but the entirety of Snezhnaya is...

...Such a lonely place.

Her Majesty, the Tsaritsa's heart, is just as frozen as the glaciers.

No wonder it feels so lonely. Her Majesty herself must be just as lonely, isn't she?

"Now, where is it..."

You've only been in the palace for 2 days, but you've more or less memorized the general structure of the building, and where the office of each Harbinger should be.