1

Y/ns pov:

I hear the sound of chatter hit me as soon as i step onto the hogwarts express train.

Brand new year, brand new school, brand new life.

I take a seat in an empty spot and slide my bags underneath the table.

I sigh and watch the rain drop down, rolling on the window.

I hear a cough and turn my head around quickly, there stood a 5'7 tall girl with brown hair and a 5'9 tall guy with brown hair and dark eyes.

"Hey I'm Pansy and this is Blaise." She says

I mutter "hi, I'm y/n"

Blaise looks at me like I was his prey and immediately takes a seat on the other side of me.

Soon so does Pansy, she calls over another person, "Draco!" And pulls over a guy with platinum blonde hair, a black suit which was hot and a suitcase.

I reach up to my hair and push a strand behind my hair, when I look back up I see Draco looking back at me intensely.

I hear someone shuffle in there seat and my eyes snap to them, Pansy was looking at me in ... jealousy???

Then it hit me, she likes Draco.

Well I could care less, I'm done with relationships and boys.

"So your new right?" Blaise asks

"Yeah, my first day" I smile

Draco cuts off Blaise of before he replied and asks "what house do you think you'll be in?"

I think about it and say "Slytherin probably."

He smirks but stays quiet fiddling with his button on his suit.

The train stops and I follow Blaise off the train. Pansy offers to give me a tour and I accept gracefully.

"This is the Slytherin common room, I'm sure your in Slytherin because I heard professor Snape say something about another room for a new student here."

I nod for her to keep going.

"Oh we'll be late for professor Dumbledoors meeting in the great hall!" She exclaimed

"Let's go!" I tell her

We both run off in the halls and I sit on a bench next to some random kid.

"WELCOME BACK! Today we have a new student starting here at hogwarts" Dumbledoor shouts

"Y/n L/n please take a seat underneath the sorting hat." Professor Mogonagal says

I stand up slowly and walk over to the hat. Hundreds of eyes following my every move. I take a seat and a deep breathe.

"Hmm this ones hard, hard working... anxious are we?" The brown curly dusty hat whispers to me.

"A bit" I choke out.

"Better be SLYTHERIN!" It screams

I look up from my hands to see the Slytherin table cheering except for a figure in the back.

I hop of the seat and walk over to the bench to take a seat.

"This is the part where we eat all the food we want!" Pansy says

I feel someone trying to get into my head but ignore it and start talking to Pansy

"Are you going to eat anything" Pansy asks

"I'm not hungry" I reply

The words 'you are to fat maybe you should stop eating' linger in my head. Damn Nathan for putting those words into my head.

OH RIGHT you don't know who Nathan is. Well he is my ex boyfriend.

He started as nice, protective, caring, and loving to rude, overprotective, manipulative, and... abusive. He started telling me who to be friends with. He never let me hangout with any of my friends. I lost all my friends because of him. He wouldn't even let me hangout with my brother. But now I'm here I can forget about him.

I get snapped back into my thought by pansy saying "hey are you ready to go to the common room" I nod my head with a small smile.

*Time skip*

Me and Pansy walk into the common room to be met with a couple of boys sitting on the furniture.

Pansy starts naming the boys and pointing

That's Draco, that's Jacob, that's goyle and crab, and that guy on the chair is Mattheo

Crab and goyle wave, draco and Jacob say hi and Mattheo just sits there staring at me with no emotion

After a few minutes I feel someone trying to get into my head again so I put my walls up

I realize it's someone that is in this room that's trying to get in

*time skip*

I was laying in bed thinking who was trying to get into head. This has happened 2 times today.

I try to think about it and go to sleep about 20 minutes of tossing and turning I finally fall asleep

782 words