𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙵𝙸𝙻𝙴

𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐔𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐡𝐚

𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐔𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐡𝐚

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔟𝔶 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔶

"You're extra pretty today, papa!"

𝔸𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕊𝕒𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕚 𝕌𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕙𝕒

- She is 6 years old.

- She has segmental heterochromia as stated by medics, her eyes are a mixture of both her parent's eye colors—but for some reason, it made her pair of eyes look like jewels.

- She loves dressing up, tomatoes, adventures, shiny things, sweets that are mostly chocolate, and flowers.

- She has a pet named Mochi who is always with her. 

- Sakari is shy, clumsy, sometimes awkward, and quiet but she is openly affectionate and hyper towards her loved ones.

- Can be sassy at times.

She hates spicy and bitter things.

- Scared of cockroaches, mice, deep waters, and being alone.

- She can't swim.

- Despite her innocent naïvety, Sakari is extremely intelligent and shrewdly observant.

- Often escapes the daycare with her besties, To-kun and Ren-chan— to spy at the ninjas in training at the academy, mostly her big sister.

- She has a bit of separation anxiety—it was either her sister or her mother but since Sakura was a busy woman, Sarada was the one mostly with her.

- At first, she was intimidated by Sasuke's presence but luckily for the male, she warmed up to him easily.

- It will be hard for Sasuke if she also gets attached to him because she will not let him leave. She will do anything in her adorable power to let him stay so let's say good luck to Papasuke because even the strongest ninjas can't resist.