𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎

"ughhhhh" a heavy sigh left a girl's mouth,y/n,is a 20 year old carefree woman. She didnt have anything good to do,she was always scammed,used,and betrayed.

Her only friend,valerie,offered her a job to be a waitress in a bar that she owns but she's having different thoughts on accepting it.

Of course,she trust her very much but will this one is really a true one and not a scam? Even your own friends can betray you.

~~~~~

"Oh,y/n you came!" A very tall and sexy girl approached y/n as she hugged her and y/n smiled as she hugged back.

Y/n:
Its good to see you,valerie.

Valerie:
And so? Do you accept the job i offered? You dont need to worry y/n,its just a normal waitress job. Forget your dark past and move on,live your life!

"Well,she has a fair point"-y/n thought,and with that she nodded and accepted the job making valerie smile widely as she hugged her again.

Y/n:
I understand that your happy but when can i start?

Valerie pulled away and replied

Valerie:
Well,i know that you dont have anything to do so...want to start now?

Y/n smiled and nodded

~~~

Y/n:
...is this needed?!

Valerie:
Its my bar's assigned uniform.

Well,as for y/n's reaction,she was suddenly showed a short maid outfit and valerie said that its the uniform.

Valerie:
Come on y/n wear it,imma go first since my costumers are coming already.

Valerie handed her the clothes and rushed out as a groan left her mouth

"Jeez,a maid outfit,really?!"

Y/n pov:
I just went along and decided to wear it as i went out looking around for valerie as i called out her name.

Y/n:
Hey val!

She turned around and smiled as she went near me,giving me compliments on how good i look in this maidy outfit.

Valerie:
Oh mygash!! You really look good!

Y/n:
Okay okay,and now,what should i do?

Valerie:
Simple,you need this plate for placing the drinks before giving it to the customers,smile and act friendly with them. Thats totally it.

I nodded and that was too simple,i may be okay with this.

She then handed me a plate full of vodka's and asked me too give it to the four men at the table infront of us,who's staring straightly at me.

Valerie:
Give the drinks to them,thats your first mission.

I nodded and i walked towards them with the plate of vodkas in my hands as i placed it down to their table,it was actually uncomfortable to move since i can feel their eyes on me but i just shaked the thought as i placed all of their drinks down.

"Are you new here,sweetie?" - a purple mullet haired guy asked me,smirking.

Y/n:
Ugh,yeah.

"Hmm,you look good on your outfit,kitten" - a pink haired mullet guy complimented me as i replied

Y/n:
Um,thank you.

I looked besides me and was mesmerized by the pretty good looking white haired guy who's looking at me making me shivered.

He touched my legs sliding his hands down as i shivered from the feeling he's giving me.

Y/n:
S-sir...thats not allowed here..

"So its allowed when its not here?" - this white haired guy stood up as he smirked and snaked his hands up towards my waist making me flustered.

W-whats happening...

"Princess,from today onwards....your mine. Your whole self and body,only belongs to me,got it?"