𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

Its been a month and koko was always there for me,by my side. Helping me in everything that i do and im thankful for him.

I started noticing that i've had feelings for him after a week when he took me out for a date. I didnt know that feelings could be this disturbing,everytime that he's with me,i just cant help but to be embarrased and flustered. Im always blushing and its getting annoying sometimes.

We always hang out every time that im finished with work,its like a reward you know? He always took me out,making me eat foods that i havent tasted before. Enjoying life so much than i had to. It was fun,really fun.

"What are you thinking about sweetie?" He asked as he started poking my cheeks making me giggled.

He's at my apartment,he always come here after he's done with his work to enjoy time with me.

"Nothing serious" i replied and he just nodded as he rested his head on my lap while im busy scrolling things up on my phone.

"Have you already fallen for me,hm?" He suddenly questioned making me flinched and he noticed it.

"Oh,you reacted! So,have you?~" he got up from my lap as he teasingly leaned his face closer to me making me flustered,oh shit.

"I-i dont!" I protested as i leaned away and shaked my head making him laughed.

"Im just gonna wait for you then,i'll make sure that you will be mine in no time!" He replied with a bright smile on his face making me blushed as i just looked away.

"Soo..what should we eat?" He changed the topic since it was getting a bit awkward on us and im thankful for that!

"Hm,maybe fried chicken?" I replied.

"But we just ate that yesterday!"

"How about some ramen then?" I was craving for some ramen and i dont know,really. Its been a week since i started craving for things and koko just gives it all to me.

"Ramen? Sounds nice!" He then pulled out his phone and i guess he did ordered for a ramen.

~~~~~

"Wow,its good!~" i said as he brightly nodded.

"Yeah,this might be my new favorite!" He replied making me laughed.

I looked at him for a minute and then went back to eat as i smiled,he's cute~.