New Girl

Not the original chapter!

7.30am Perez apartment
Luna's pov

"Luna! Let's go let's go! You have school at 8.30!" my mom screamed from the kitchen. I really didn't wanna get up. My first day at a new school. I have really bad social anxiety but I love my mom and she is finally happy. "I'm coming Mami!"

I got ready and went to the kitchen for some breakfast cause I was starving.

"I'm gonna drop you of at the new school and leave for work okay Luna?" asked my mom with her sweet voice. "Okay mom"

8.28am School
Luna's pov

"Adios mija, have a nice day! Te quiero!" my mom said while missing me in the cheek. I opened the car door, said goodbye and walked to the school entrance.

While I walked in the halls I saw a bunch of people staring at me. I was about to have a panic attack in the middle of the freaking school. I didn't know where the bathroom was so I just walked in the halls looking to my feet. I was breathing heavily and I-

"Oh! I'm so sorry. I'll help you" I hear a voice say. I ran into a girl and everyone was staring. I looked at her and i felt my heart stop. She was gourgeus. Her hair, her skin, her smile...

"Are you okay?" the girl asked.

I got carried away! "um.. Yea I am..." "Well here are your books and let me help you get up." she said. "sorry" I added. "It's okay! Are you the new girl?" "Yeah that's me!" "Well, let me show you around! I'm Elena." "I'm Luna"

4pm School
Luna's pov

I honestly thought my day was gonna suck but it was so good! Elena and I talked for hours it was really fun.

"Thanks for showing me around Elena!" I said while leaving the classroom.

"Your welcome! Do you wanna do the History work in my house? I know we have all week but we should get started." asked Elena. I obviously said yes but I had to call my mom first.

"Hola Mami! Is it okay if I go to a friend's house to do the history work?" "Si, si of course Lunita! Just be back before 8. We are going to have dinner at a friend of mines" "Okay Mami! Bye"

"So, my mom is picking us up at 4.10- ALEX! Over here!" screamed Elena out of nowhere. This kid, who I guess was Alex, came running towards us.

"Hey. Who's this?" he asked looking at me. "this is Luna. My friend." she said kinda hesitant. "that's me! You must be Alex." he had his mouth open. "Elena. I'm proud of you" Alex said with sarcasm in his voice

"Hey! Elena, Alex and Elena's friend! Hop in" screamed I woman with curls who was probably Elena's mom.

"Hello miss alvarez, I'm Luna." I said shaking a bit cause I was kinda nervous. "You can call me Penelope! How was you guy's day?" she smiled

"Well, mine was great as you can see. I got a friend!" answered Elena. "And mine was great too. Alice, this girl from my class likes me. But I mean" Alex added whit a smirk while pointing at his face. Cringe (this appears when Luna or another character is thinking)

"we're here!" Elena announced while getting out of the car. That was my apartment complex as well! "this is your building?" I whispered "um... Yes it is" Elena answered confused "This is mine too!!" I screamed and we both started jumping and screaming.

Alex and Penelope looked at us with a weird face. "Come on Alex, let the girls have their fun." that is such a stereotype "Mom, that's such a stereotype" elena said. She just read my thoughts omg

I stopped by my apartment to talk to my mom and leave my backpack. I had like 200 books in there.

"Hola Mami! Guess what, my friend lives here too!" I announced while opening the door and putting down my backpack.

"Ay Luna me asustaste!" laughed my mom (ay Luna you scared me)

"Sorry mom! Anyways I'm going to her house to do the work! Bye bye." and I left the apartment. Elena was waiting for me right outside and I followed her into her house.

7.45pm Alvarez apartment
Luna's pov

"Oh shit! My mom told me to go home before 8." I announced while grabbing my rhunt and hugging Elena "Bye Luna!"

"Miss Alvarez, I gotta go home. Thank you for being so welcoming! Adios!" I thanked penelope and left the apartment.

When I got home, I smelled my mom's famous Arroz con Pollo.

"Hola mami! Food smells really good!" I greeted.

"Muchas graças Lunita!" (thank you so much) "Go and get ready for dinner" and with that I went to my room.

I brushed my teeth, dressed my favorite outfit (the one in the begging of the chapter) and i made a ponytail.

8.20pm Perez Apartment
Luna's pov

"Come on Luna! We need to go!" screamed my mom.

"I'm coming mom!" I screamed back while putting on my shoes. "Ready!" and we went to my mom's friend apartment.

"Wait. Is it the Alvarez appartement?!" I asked but my mom already went inside

"Hola Paloma! Long time no- Luna?" said Penelope while hugging my mom and looking at me with a surprised face. "Elena!" she called. "Yeah? Luna!" gasped Elena. "So, Luna is your daughter?" asked Penelope. My mom said yes and they continued talking but I went with Elena to her room.

シ︎Hey guys! Let me know if i made any mistake! Let's get this to 10 votes? Thank you! Luv yall