Sixteen

"Kang Jihyo, it's a Saturday. You have to come and hang out with us." Yujin said on the call with Jihyo.

It was now the weekend. Since Jihyo had finally caught up with all her assignments, she had nothing to do except mindlessly scroll through her phone.

She lay on her bed and replied lazily, "Where?"

"We're all going to go to Jake's house to play games." Sunoo shouted.

"Hmm.....should I go? Should I not go?"

"We're probably going to eat lots of snacks...maybe even ice-cream...more specifically, mint choco icecream." Sunoo said.

"On my way." Jihyo said while Sunoo and Yujin laughed.

She cut the call and washed up quickly. All she could think about was mint choco icecream, so she wore the first pair of jeans and T-shirt she saw.

She was about to go out when she realised the weather had become colder, so she took a zip up hoodie from her closet and started running towards Jake's house while singing, "Mint-choco ice cream~"

"Where are you running to? You don't even know where his house is." Sunoo said as Jihyo almost walked pass him and Yujin.

"Right." Jihyo said a little embarassed. "But why are you dressed up?" Jihyo asked Yujin who was wearing jeans with an off shoulder top. "Aren't we just going to someone's house to eat snacks?"

"I need to look good for Sunoo, of course. Plus I'm not the one overdressed, you're the one underdressed. I should have told you to think before choosing your clothes." Yujin said shaking her head.

"Awww, but Jinjin you look good in anything you wear." Sunoo said hugging the girl.

"You also look good in anything you wear" Yujin said while hugging him back.

"Ugh. So, where's the ice cream party? Let's gooo" Jihyo said skipping away.

"Wait for us! She might just get kidnapped one day because of her love for mint choco ice cream." Sunoo said as Yujin and him laugehd running after Jihyo.

The three of them walked for sometime until they were in front of a big house.

"This is Jake's house?" Jihyo asked looking around.

"Yeah. It's nice right?" Sunoo said.

"Nice? This is grand." Jihyo said as Jake opened the door happy to see him friends.

"So what games do you want to play?" Jake asked as all of them got seated in the living room where there was a big T.V.

"I came for the snacks. More specifically, mint choco ice cream." Jihyo said.

"Oops. We just ran out of ice cream." Jake said looking guilty.

Just then, the doorbell rang and the Ni-ki, Heeseung and Jay came in with lots of snacks.

"Did you bring ice cream?" Jihyo asked as they settled down in the living room.

"No, why?" Jay said.

Jihyo acted as if she was fainting. But she soon jumped up, "Today! I have to eat mint choco ice cream for sure!" She got weird stares from her friends but she kept talking in a loud voice. "So! I'm going on a mission! To go get ice cream!"