Next Day With Cayde

Cayde woke up on crotas chest confused as to how he managed to get on his chest but he's not complaining the guardian woke up and gets up out of the bed cayde says "hunter u alright" the guardian says "no we saw the marks all over u" cayde says "they are old battle scars" the guardian says "listen cayde I can tell they are new and I know who done them so y don't u tell me y you are denying your boyfriends hitting you" cayde says "I don't want anything bad to happen to him I still love him" the guardian says "trust me if I told crota he would destroy him so u break up with him for your own good" cayde knew he didn't want to but at the same time he was sick of getting abused cayde says "ok I guess your right" the guardian says "do you need crota with u he can protect you he seems quite fond of you" cayde says "ok ill bring crota cause if he hits me either way crota will destroy him as u say" cayde got crota up and crota says "morning cayde" getting out of bed the guardian says "cayde requires your assistance babe" crota says "OK" leaving a kiss to the guardian before leaving crota says "so wait where are we going" cayde says "I'm going to break up with my boyfriend" crota says "ok" cayde goes over to the guardian and straight up says "we are breaking up" the guardian tried to hit him but crota punched him and picks up cayde cayde says "how romantic" crota smiles and says "it's what I excell it" cayde grabs crotas chin and says "where would I have been without u" crota says "I'm not sure but I'm here for everyone who needs help" cayde kisses crota and says "thank you" crota froze but still brought cayde back to their room cayde says "sorry about the kiss" crota says "its OK" he got in placing cayde on the bed crota says "he done it but beautiful u forgot to tell me something" the guardian says "and what would that be" crota says "that it was his ex abusing him" the other guardian burst in trying to attack cayde but crota grabs him by the throat and says "cayde" cayde says "yes" crota says "permission to kill him" the other guardian panicked and says "cayde no I still love you" cayde was struggling but says "do it" crota done so and crushed the guardians ghost crota says "cayde no one can hurt you now I will protect you and my husband of course" cayde says "I love you" the guardian and crota looked confused cayde says "sorry I was meant to think that" the guardian goes up to cayde and kisses him and says "don't worry cutie u can join us if you like I'm sure crota won't mind as u know he likes you and your gorgeous eyes" cayde says "ill join" kissing crota this time crota deepens the kiss cayde says "god your a fantastic kisser" crota says "thanks beautiful" going back at him and wraps his arms around cayde whilst kissing him and says "I can't believe that prick hurt someone like u" cayde kissed crota more and says "well with u protecting me noone can hurt me" crota says "and I will always be here for u beautiful" kissing him more crota says "but that doesn't mean I can't do this" starting to tickle cayde cayde says "cut it out" crota doesn't cayde was nearly dying of laughter cayde says "pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee stop" crota says "fine just cause u asked so nicely" pulling the vanguard into a kiss and says "ye know you are so pretty" cayde says "so are you this world doesn't deserve you" crota says "well its got me" the guardian says "thank god for that" cayde says "crota baby" crota says "yes sweetheart" cayde says "can we have a sleep please" crota says "of course we can" crota picked cayde up and puts him on his chest the guardian snuggled next to cayde kissing him passionately crota says "you 2 are so adorable" together both flood crota with kisses the guardian finished and says "I love you, crota says" I love you 2 beautiful" kissing him back cayde says "crota" crota says "yes" cayde says "you know your so pretty" crota blushes and says "so are u  sweetheart" crota wraps his arms around the both of them and says "goodnight cuties" cayde says "goodnight gorgeous" kissing him before putting his head down on his lovers chest crota smiles and closes his eyes.