Caydes Fun Time With The Guardian (Smut)

Crota says "you OK cayde" cayde says "yes babe I am that was fantastic" crota says "there's more if you want to carry on" cayde says "yes I do" the guardian strips down cayde didn't know who to focus on they were both so beautiful the guardian starts kissing his fellow hunter and says "give me your cock" cayde says "OK" cayde tries to get up but couldn't crota says "cayde if u can't I will pleasure our boy" cayde says "no no baby ill do it" the guardian was busy fingering himself the guardian got on top of cayde sinking himself on the vanguards cock they both say "fuck" the guardian started riding his lover letting out moans cayde calls crota over crota gets pulled into kisses moans exchanged between the two the guardian went faster on caydes cock the guardian says "it feels so good" going faster the guardian says "croty I think you have some competition fuck" cayde yoused his hands on his lovers hips moving him up and down on his cock whilst kissing him the guardian says "cayde please more" cayde started thrusting up into him the guardian fell but cayde caught him while still thrusting the guardian wrapped his arms around him and says "fuck babe don't stop please" crota got behind cayde grabbing the guardians chin before guiding him into a kiss cayde was still hammering into the hunter the guardian was in paradise having crotas lips connecting against his and cayde fucking him into a whole new dimension crota started stroking the hunters cock and says "cum for us pretty boy" the guardian says "ok ill cum good for u" crota strokes his lovers cock faster while caydes slamming against his lovers prostate the guardian came all over his lovers face cayde didn't let it phase him from release pushing for that sweet release cayde released seconds later growling into the guardians neck cayde says "u feeling OK pretty boy" the guardian says "yes I am that was fantastic honestly I think crota can learn a thing or two off u and u can learn a lot of things from croty not in a bad way its just he experiments a lot that's all" crota says "and your yet to be tied up" the guardian says "u have never asked" crota kissed him and says "maybe next time I will" the guardian says "I look forward to that shall we have a little sleep" cayde says "yes we shall" cuddling the hunter Crota came behind cayde and kisses him goodnight.