Yang Jungwon - When he carries you to the bed

__________________________________

Y/n's POV

I was in the living room waiting for Jungwon, today we're going to have a movie night. He was on his way to my apartment.

I already prepared everything for the movie night. Doorbell rang, making me excited. I quickly went to the front door and opened it.

Jungwon was standing there with a cute smile showing his dimples. I smiled and hugged him, he hugged me back.

We went to the living room after pulling away from the hug. Jungwon sat on the couch, I sat beside him after turning off the light.

" Which movie are we going to watch? " Jungwon asked me, pulling me closer to him by my waist.

" Harry Potter "

" You really like Harry Potter "

" Who doesn't " I said and played the movie we were watching while eating snacks.

" Y/n can I place my head on your lap " He asked me, I nodded with a smile, he laid down and placed his head on my lap and returned to the movie.

While I was watching the movie I felt Jungwon staring at me. I looked at him and saw him actually staring at me.

I smiled at him and started playing with his hair. He smiled and pulled me closer and pecked my lips softly.

After pecking my lips he looked away. I chuckled and started watching the movie while playing with his hair.

" Y/n Let's sleep " He suddenly said making me confuse

" but the movie didn't end yet " I said to him he looked me and started pouting.

" please I want to sleep " 

" well if you want to sleep you go into my room and sleep I'll come after finishing the movie " 

" but I don't want to sleep without you "

" I'll sleep after finishing the movie " I said and started watching the movie. He sat up and stared at me for a few minutes.

He stood up from the couch and stood in front of me blocking the tv screen. I pushed him away but he didn't move an inch.

" Yah you're blocking the screen " I shouted at him he just smirked at me and turned off the tv

" Yah, what are you doing? " I shouted at him again.

He picked me up in his arms, marking me confused. He started walking towards my room. He carried me to my bedroom and placed me on my bed and turned off the light.

" Let's cuddle " he said and made me lay down on the bed. He lay down beside me and pulled me closer to him.

He placed his face on the crook of my neck, I can feel his breath on my neck. I blushed and tried to push him away as I was feeling ticklish.

" Why are pushing me away? " he said, looking at me with a pout. Woah this boy's duality is insane.

I didn't say anything and just looked at him with a blush. He chuckled and pecked my lips.

" You're so cute when you blush, " he said and started laughing at me.

" don't laugh " I said to him with a glare, he stopped laughing and smiled at me sweetly.

He pecked my forehead and placed my head on his chest and started playing with my hair making me sleepy. After few minutes I fell asleep in his arms

_____________________________________

The End