Guard duty.

Eren and Levi were on guard duty. So they were sitting and watching the left wall. Eren stared out at the giant trees on his left while Levi had the right. They had been sitting here for about six hours now and eren was getting tired.

He stifled a yawn when something fell agnaist his shoulder. He looked to see a sleepin Levi. His face heated up at the sight. 'Ahhh his sleeping face is so cute. What do I do!?' Eren continued to stare straight ahead as he raised his shaking hand. He hesitated holding his hand over Levi's shoulder.

After a minutes decision he rested his hand on Levi's shoulder as pulled him closer. Levi's head fell onto his shoulder and eren did a silent cheer. 'Okay. Gotta get back to work.' Erens thoughts drifted back to Levi and he looked at him. 'His sleeping face is so innocent.' Eren leaned down and pressed a quick kiss to Levi's forehead. He got no response and he grinned. 'One More won't hurt.'

He leaned down again this time pressing a kiss to Levi's cheek. Levi grumbled something an eren froze. "Levi heichou? Did you say something?" His eyes opened as he sat up. "I said if you are going to kiss me while I'm asleep." Erens eyes widened."you should do it properly." Levi grabbed erens head and pulled him closer staring into erens eyes. Before he kissed him full on the lips.

Erens face heated up several shades and he melted into the kiss. When Levi pulled back for air a small smirk could be seen.
Now back to work." "Y-yes Levi heichou!"