Germs

"Eren? Eren!" Levi called out as he walked down the hall. His eyes scanning the rooms as he passes by. "Eren!" He yelled out. His temper was starting to rise. "EREN!" He screamed. There was a crash in the far room. That triggered Levi's Eren sense. He walked down the hall and pushed open the two wooden doors. 

Hanji stood there looking at him with a small smile on her face."Hello there Levi. Sorry I broke that." She said pointing to a broke vile. Levi took a closer look. Other then broken glass it seemed to be clean enough."Oh?" Levi asked pushing on."Yeah sorry." She said softly.Levi took a look around the room."Have you seen Eren?" Levi asked. With in three seconds Eren jumped on Levi. The black haired man fell back his legs flying into the air."EREN!" Levi yelled. 

Eren pulled back his wide eyes staring into Levi's. The shorter man blinked when he noticed the cat ears on Eren's head. "What the fu-" He was Cut off when Eren's tongue licked Levi's cheek. Levi blinked his body going stiff. Hanji watched a smile on her face."Le~ Vi~" Eren mewed out. Levi pushed the taller boy back. 

"GERMS!" Levi yelled. He got to his feet walking out of the room in a hurry. Eren ran after him on all fours. His tail trilling behind him.Levi looked back slightly but refused to stop. Rushing to the nearest bathroom.