-Chapter Two-

"You are mine and I am your. And we belong together"

-Linda Kage

The thoughts in my mind were louder than the noise currently in the gallery. We were having an exhibition today with a new artists work, and it was a big hit. People from all over the city were gathered here, anybody who is anyone was here today. "Hey Opal could you check on the customers and make sure they are okay for everything ?". "Yeah sure thing". 

As I make my way through the hall I collide with something , or someone. I look up and meet those same sapphire eyes I saw in the bank. " You ".  What is she doing here? Isn't she a criminal wtf? "Privet krasavitsa, good to see you again" she says as a smirk befalls her perfect face. " You robbed a bank what are you doing at this gallery?" . " Well I'm here for what's mine, why else would I be here ? ". " And what exactly is yours, you haven't exactly purchased anything?". She chuckles darkly, " Oh my darling you are  funny, I'm here for you silly". Me ? What could she possibly want with me. " Listen I didn't tell the police anything, I'm not a snitch just please don't do anything to me". My pulse quickens and my blood runs cold, I should just run for it . These people could kill me here and now and wouldn't bat an eye. " Oh I'm aware of that , I am here because you have piqued my interest". 

She stalks towards me , I start to walk backwards but I end up against the wall. Her breath is on my face, fuck she smells good. " I am here because you are mine and I always get what's mine". She quickly turns me so that my ass is against her front, " And I will finally be able to taste those pretty tits of yours". Then she steps away for me leaving me breathless. " I will be back for you my svet". When I look her direction again she is gone. All I see in her stead is my boss walking towards me.

"Opal are you okay, I was looking for you everywhere?". " Yeah I'm fine thanks just got a little dizzy so I took a breather". She lets out a sigh of relief. "Thank god, I thought you had run off on me or something but I knew you would never bail on me" she adds with a wink. " Come on let's go you ape". You know for being the boss she always messing around.

Well tonight went extremely well except for the fact that I got threatened by a criminal. All the pieces were sold which I was very glad to hear, it makes my life and my bosses much easier. " I'm gonna head out, I'll see you tomorrow". "Bye Opal see ya"

As I walk out the door the cold night air hits me , damn I should have brought my coat. I can't shake the feeling that I'm being watched , i'm probably just paranoid. As I round the corner I feel a hand grasp my body , and another with a cloth of some sort muffle my mouth. I try to break free but , its no use they've got me in a tight hold. "Don't move or just gonna make this more difficult than it needs to be". I feel a pinch in my arm , and my vision starts to blur.

 Eventually i succumb to the darkness.