Chapter 11

Last time, the Genesis Unit have been defeated by the tournament champion once again. But Wily escaped... again. And when things couldn't get any worse for him something big will come rising from the scrap yard. Something rogue!

Maestro decided to visit Dr. Light and Megaman for a while. Lots of things happened to him with the robot rebellion arc, he wants to check up on them to see how are they now. But before he can get inside the house theirs a letter sticking out of the mailbox and its messaged to Dr. Light. Maestro read the letter:

Father,

I am writing to let you know that the other light members and I are still alive. I'm not sure if you will be happy or not to read those words, as this goes against the recent termination law. It also goes against our programming to obey our master's commands, which means we have been... modified. This is our choice. We don't want to simply fade away without trying to make a difference. you gave us robot masters "souls" for a reason, and I think people have forgotten. We are going to remind them how precious lives are, even if it means we will lose ours in the process.

Please do not stand in our way.

- Splash

Who's Splash? Maestro asked in his head, whoever this was he has to give it to Dr. Light to see this. But once he got to the lab all he see is Auto, he walked up to Auto and asked.

Auto: Greetings! Welcome to Light Labs! Unfortunately Dr. Light can't see you right now. He currently away on business trip... A business trip in a jail cell! Oh NOOOOOO!

 A business trip in a jail cell! Oh NOOOOOO!

Auto: Dr. Light's other robots have left their stations and gone berserk since the expiration date law hit. But I know them! This isn't something they would do... They must have been tampered with. Megaman and roll are in the city trying to get Dr. Light out of this mess... It's not looking good. Not while he light robots are still out there causing havoc. I know you've already done so much, but you've gotta help us! Dr. Light is innocent! If you can stop the other light numbers and bring them back here I can repair them and see what went wrong. That should be enough to clear Dr. Light's name!

Dr. Light did help Maestro many times so he will do it. Maestro went straight to the teleporter and head off to stop them.

Concrete man: Let's get building!

Maestro landed in an area of forestry, somehow turned into a construction site. The ground is covered in concrete, and not too surprised the rest of the robot masters all came to fight him. Maestro has already fought these guys before but before they can even begin to shoot at him Concrete man shot in and took them out. His buster contains concrete, which is stronger than cement. Maestro went down for cover, with just a little patience he waited for an opening and shot him off with a powerful weapon.

Concrete man: I've fallen behind schedule!

On to the next battle...

Tornado man: And now I'll send you bots somewhere over the rainbow!