The Future Attacks

Y/N Romanoff Creed was taken by the Ten Rings and turned into a Godslayer. After he escaped, he lived a life of crime before turning it around and become.....

Monster!

Y/N has been growing inpatient waiting for the Cabal's next move. This has caused concern among his friends as he grows increasingly distant.

While speaking to X-23, a rift in time appeared and spat out an evil future version of Squirrel Girl.

Strikers: Monster, Scarlet Witch, Cloak, Dagger, Ghost Rider, Wolverine, Toxin, Bruiser, Squirrel Girl, Enchantress, Bloodstone, Loki, Wave, Crystal

Unaffiliated: Sabertooth

SHIELD: Mockingbird
------------
You held your shoulder as it continued to bleed. Lady Doreen stood there with a smile as she hid among the shadows.

Lady Doreen: May, you bleed a lot more when you're younger.

You just allowed yourself to heal. By the time you took your hand away from the wound, it was completely healed.

Lady Doreen: You heal faster, too. Interesting.

Y/N: What do you want? What are you doing here?

Lady Doreen just smiled.

Lady Doreen: Oh, you can relax, cutie. I'm not here for you.

Victor: Y/N!

You turned around to see everyone running out of the Manor

You turned around to see everyone running out of the Manor. Lady Doreen's smile grew even wider.

Lady Doreen: There he is.

In a blink of an eye, Lady Dorren was gone. You quickly turned around.

Y/N: Everyone, stay sharp!

No one had time to react before Lady Doreen attacked from above. The force of the attack sent everyone flying off their feet.

Robbie: What the hell?

Robbie quickly transformed into his Rider form while everyone else got their weapons and powers ready for the fight.

Pearl: What the hell are we dealing with, here?!