War of The Realms #5

Midgard Heroes: Ghost Rider, Wolverine, Scarlet Witch, Spider-Man, Wasp, Viv, Nova, Iron Heart, Iron Fist, Enchantress, Squirrel Girl, Toxin, Bruiser, Wave, Cloak, Dagger, Bloodstone, Crystal, Black Widow, Moon Knight, Sabertooth, Mockingbird

Asgardians: Lady Freyja, Sif

Cabal: Taskmaster, Malekith, Abomination, White Gorilla, Hela, Mysterio, Monica Rappaccini

Jotuheim: Monster, Loki

Other: Black Cat
---------
Jotuheim....

Laura stood in the middle of the massive slaughter. Bodies of Frost Giants surrounded her and her team as they decided to take a breather. She placed her hands on her knees and took some deep breaths.

She stood up straight and looked over to where the rest of her team was. They were around the horses that had been killed. Four of them had perished.

Laura: We need to go.

No one moved.

Dorren: They carried us here. We should say some words, or something.

Laura thought it was pointless. That was until she spotted Miles with his horse. Miles watched as the beautiful creature bowed it's head and kneeled.

Danny: What's it...

Laura: She's bowing.

Miles walked over, and did the same.

Miles: We should join her.

Doreen: You want us to...

Laura: Bow.

Laura joined Miles. Shortly after, all five heroes were bowing their heads in respect for the fallen steeds.

Miles: Are we just going to leave them?

???: Nay.

Miles lifted his head in surpise. Hooked back go his team, but no one was talking. He then looked at the only other being present.

Buttercup: They will not be left here.

Miles quickly stood up which made everyone look at him.

Miles: Woah! Are you a talking horse?!

Buttercup: All horses are talking horses. But I believe your helmet is allowing us to communicate.

Miles: Oh, wow.

He then shyly rubbed the back of his neck.

Miles: Then, I guess your name isn't really Buttercup?

Buttercup: I am Queen Artorius. In your language it means "The One Who Gallops Across The Clouds".

Miles: Oh. That's a nice name.

Buttercup nodded.

Buttercup: Buttercup....was also nice.

Miles then looked at the other horses.

Miles: I'm sorry. If we hadn't brought them here then...

Buttercup: You did not bring them here. They came willingly. They were warriors. They died fighting.

Sounds like a conversation, right? Not to everyone else.

The others stood by as they watched Miles and Buttercup.

Miles: Neigh. Neeeeeeeiiiigggggh. Neigh. Neigh. Neeeeeiiiggghhh.

Doreen and Nadia looked at each other completely confused as Miles continued to neigh like a horse.