Chapters 2: The End

We left right after and went to the hospital. I haven't had a panic attack since about a couple months ago. The nurse checked me out and said I was fine and that I should take pills she prescribed me. 'Fuck pills.' I said as we went to a pharmacy to get them. I put my head back in the seat and looked at the top of the car, 'Why him, why was he on Tinder? He has a girlfriend.'

"Seth, are you okay?" Dad said as he kept his eyes on the road. I lifted my head up, "I'm fine, just thinking." Dad doesn't really look like his brother, they're half brothers. Dad has long, but short dirty blonde hair, he has chiseled everything like Daniel. I was jealous because I got my mom's looks, brown hair, hazel eyes, nothing really chiseled.

We got the medication and went back to my grandma's house. I went inside and to the bathroom for some quiet time. I looked at the pills that I had in my hand. Prozac pills are antidepressants that should help. I really didn't want to take them, I could handle myself without them. I put them in my pocket and checked my phone. There was a message from Danny. I took a deep breath and opened the message:

D: We have to talk about this.

I took a deep breath and paced around the bathroom.

S: ...yeah

D: You know I don't like to text, could we meet?

S: ...Should we?

D: No one will suspect anything, come back to my house.

I didn't think this would work out at all, but I guess we have to fix things. I went downstairs to see Dad already drinking beer. I stood beside him at the high table, "I need the keys, Uncle Daniel wants to take me to a movie since he missed my birthday."

Dad gave me the keys, "You have to be back by 5, we have to see your mother by then." I groaned and walked out of the house and to my Dad's big Red Chevrolet Silverado.

I remembered my way to his house and made it there in about 20 minutes. I sat in the car with my head in the wheel. I didn't move and really didn't want to, 'I should just go.' I was about to change the gear to reverse, but was stopped when someone knocked on the window. I jumped and whipped my head to see Daniel looking at me through the window. I rolled my window down and he spoke, "I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's fine." I said not making eye contact with him.

"I want to take you to a grill down the road, we can walk." Daniel opened the door for me as I turned the car off and grabbed my phone. Daniel led me to the grill named, Rip Tydes. I've never been here before so I didn't really feel comfortable being there. We got led to our seats and ordered drinks, water for me, and Coors light beer for Daniel. I was chugging my water because I was nervous.

"Why were you on Tinder?" Daniel said looking for my eye contact.

"I should be asking you the same thing." I said not trying to sound like a smart ass as I made eye contact with him. He chuckled, "Well, I found out that May has been cheating on me for a while, so I got on Tinder."

"Oh, sorry." I didn't know that, but I didn't know Daniel was who I actually fell in love with. Danny never told me about a girlfriend. 'That's probably the point of getting a man, you don't tell them you're in a relationship. He didn't even have a profile picture, it was just a picture of his...OMG I SAW HIS DICK!' My face headed up drastically fast. I started having a coughing fit due to me choking on my water.

I wasn't a loud cough so I put my finger up before letting Daniel get up and help me. I stopped and wiped away the stray tears. "Are you okay?" He asked very worried for my well-being.

"I'm...fine." I said looking away from Daniel. I could tell Daniel felt bad for bringing me put here, "Hey, I'm sorry, but...would you like...to try things out?"

"Danny-I mean Daniel that's incest, it's illegal." I kept my voice down so no one around us heard. "This is Colorado, it's not illegal here. We could try things, see if they work out."

Mistakenly they did...we eventually started dating after a couple dates, we never told anyone. I even gave Danny my virginity without him forcing it on me. I didn't believe I would end up falling for my Uncle.