Chapter two: Kuoh town

Author's notes: Hello everyone, I'm back with a new chapter. I am very excited to get started seeing as this chapter's gonna be all about Naruto's introduction to Kuoh and three new girls for Naruto.

Again, If Recap is needed, feel free to ask.

By the way, today, the day I'm uploading this chapter, It is October the Tenth AKA Naruto's birthday so Happy birthday to Naruto Uzumaki!

Chapter two: Kuoh town

Naruto, Kurama, Yasaka, Sirzechs, Venelana, and Grayfia all stood in front of a big tower, one that went to around five stories high. It had a beautiful front yard that contained a path towards the automatic doors of the building. On the sides of the path was beautiful green grass with flowers of various colors. The group of six walked into the building, looking around in amazement at the design of the house.

Sirzechs led the group through the house and started to explain. "this is the first floor. It has a normal and plain Kitchen with the latest technology of this world as well as a living room." he said, the six entering the elevator and going to the second floor.

They left the elevator once it reached the second floor and saw a room with a wooden floor along with padded walls and ceilings. "Welcome to the training floor of your tower. It's surrounded by the strangest material in the underworld so it should withstand a lot of damage. you and your peerage could do your morning workouts here but I would recommend finding yourself a place outside if you want to practice magic." Sirzechs explained before the six moved back into the big elevator and went up to the second floor.

The six left the Elevator and went into the third room. All apart from Sirzechs were shocked to find an olympic sized heated pool in the floor. "This is the pool Area. I assume I do not need to explain what you could use a pool for so let's move onto the next room." Sirzechs explained, walking back into the elevator with the rest of the group following after him.

They left the elevator into the fourth room and found a 70 inch flatscreen television in front of a massive bed that could probably fit around 30 people in it easily. Next to the bed was a long table in case Naruto ever wanted to share a meal with anyone who might stay in his room. "This is the bedroom. You said to make it very big with a massive bed but I didn't know how big so I placed the biggest bed I've got..." Sirzechs said sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his head.

Naruto shook his head. "Don't worry about it, this is great." He said happily.

Sirzechs nodded his head. "Alright, finally, your empty space is on the fifth floor. You now own this place so feel free to do whatever you want with it. Just be sure you keep Rias safe..." he said cheerfully.

Naruto acknowledged him with a nod. "Sure, she'll be safe with me. Thank you for the help." He said happily.

"Thanks." Sirzechs said before he, his mother and his queen disappeared in a magical circle.

Once Sirzechs, venelana and Grayfia were gone, Naruto walked into the room and laid on the bed. "Well girls, let's go test the new bed. I feel like having some morning sex before going to explore the town..." he said, shrugging his clothes off his body.

Kurama and Yasaka obediently walked over, shedding their skimpy clothes off their bodies.

Naruto closed his eyes as he laid on his back, his massive, foot-long, 4 inch thick cock standing out with all of its massive glory.

Kurama and Yasaka laid to his sides with their faces stuffed into his cock and balls respectively.

Naruto sighed in pleasure as he enjoyed the way the two worked their tongues on his cock.