*35*

I told Jin I was leaving and that I'll text him so we can do this again. Me, yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon drove back to the hotel. No one said a word. Me and yoongi taking a break? Never thought it'll come down to this.

We arrived to my hotel, Namjoon and Hoseok went to their rooms while yoongi came to mine. He started packing his stuff little by little. I sat on the bed watching him pack.

Yoongi looked over at me and smirked. I could see the hurt in his eyes. He didn't want this to happen either but it was for the best right?

I patted the space on the empty space near me for him to join me. Instead of yoongi sitting next to me. He got on top of me.

⚠️Warning Smut⚠️

"One last time?" He asked

I started crying

"Please.. don't cry" he said wiping my tears. It hurt so bad. Knowing that this is it for us.

I wiped the tears away and nodded.

Yoongi kissed me as his tears fell down his cheeks as well. We never wanted this. But it was going to happen eventually.

He started stripping my clothes and I did the same to him. Kissing the whole time not letting eachother go. The kisses weren't rough or anything. It was just sweet, soft, and pure love.

Yoongi thrusted in me slowly. He wanted to enjoy and take it slow. To cherish this moment. It maybe the last time you two will be connected for a long time.

His pace went a little faster but he wanted to enjoy it. But show nothing but love. I moaned as he went in and out of me. Feeling him inside me.

"G-Go a l-little faster" I moaned

"No tay.. I want to take it slow. I don't want go fast. I want to enjoy this time with you. It maybe the last time. I want to cherish this moment" he cried.

Yoongi's pace didn't quicken.. it was slow and romantic. He didn't want to rush. Could it be the last? Will we become one again?

"I love you" he said through kisses as he made love to me slowly

"I-I love y-you too" I moaned

He sped up his pace a little bit. But low that you couldn't hear anything. Not even the bed squeaking.

It felt either way. Either he goes fast or slow. He made me feel good regardless.

It was definitely romantic. He really did want to cherish this. When will we ever have this again.

We finally got finished and cuddled next to each other. I laid on his chest feeling his warmth. I'm going to miss everything about him. The way he kisses me, holds me, loves me everything.

"How long will this break take?" I asked

"Don't know... only time will tell babe" he said.

"I hope and pray that we will become one again" I said

"Me too babe... me too" he said

"Let's go to sleep.. I have a long flight in the morning" he said

And with that, we both fell asleep. Both of us crying. I held onto yoongi like my life depended on him. He was my best friend and love of my life. But things ruined it for us....

The next morning, I drove them to the airport. This was the last time I'll see him. No more phone calls, texts, video calls. It will be all gone.

I didn't get no sleep what's so ever. I just cried non stop. I was exhausted.. my heart broke each second.