●Nice To Meet You●

《Steve Randle x Dawn》

(This was a sweet request by Angie_official01, I hope you and your friend like it!!)

~Dawn's POV~
I walked into my new home that my cousin was sweet enough to let me stay in since my parents were going through a bit of a rough patch.

I watched my cousin, Dallas Winston walk downstairs "hey Dawn, I was just gonna head to my pal's house. Wanna come?" He asked.

I nodded "yeah, sure. Let's go" I spoke and I sighed softly as we started to walk to his friend's house.

I looked around to see two boys playing football with their shirts off. "Oh shit..." I mumbled as I turned red when I saw a handsome guy with black hair, tan skin, brown eyes and a few messed up teeth.

"Hey Dal! Who's the girl?" The other boy asked "hey Sodapop, hey Steve, this is my cousin, Dawn!" Dallas introduced.

"Hi" I spoke up and the two boys looked at me "nice to meet you" Steve said and I gently shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you as well"

Timeskip to a year later...

Me and Steve have gotten close and I hate to admit it but I would gush about Steve to my best friend, Ari, who told me I was getting a crush on Steve.

Me and Steve were walking to the park as I smiled. "Then, Sodapop ended up with blue hair for a month!" Steve said, finishing a story.

I laughed softly "wow, that is crazy!" I spoke and Steve soon stopped me. He grabbed my hands "woah, getting a bit sentimental" I joked.

"Shush" Steve grumbled and he looked a bit frustrated. "What's wrong?" I questioned.

"You! You make me feel these things and it just irritates me! Dammit...I don't know want to feel about you anymore...and I don't mean that in a bad way" as he was done talking, I kissed him.

"You make me feel things as well" I responded and he smiled. He picked me up as he happily spun me around.

"I'm so glad I met you"

Timeskip to four years later...

I walked down the aisle in my long beautiful white dressed that me and my best friend and maid of honor, Ari helped me pick out.

I saw Steve watch me walk down the aisle with tears in his eyes. I was marrying my best friend.

He took my hands and I said my vows "Dawn...the day we met was the best day of my life. I just didn't know it yet but now I do. You've made my life liveable and I'm so happy that I get to soon call you Dawn Randle...I love you so much" he spoke.

I let out a quiet happy sob and I looked up at him "you may now kiss the bride!" The priest called out.

Steve picked me up and he kissed me happily, which I immediately kissed back.

"I'm so glad I met you, Mrs. Dawn Randle..."