♟️Comfortable♟️

"I think we're here,"

Jaden announced, happy that she beat the GPS as they arrived at the location Desmond gave her.

Desmond opened his eyes in the passenger seat and saw they were outside his building, "Turn right here at the corner, and you can park in the underground garage." Desmond pointed, giving instructions.

As she followed his directions he opened the glove box and pulled out a clicker to open the gate to the underground parking garage.

"Nigga, do you really need all them guns?" She asked looking over at the other handgun inside the glovebox.

Marquis' gun from last night.

"That's the homie's," He informed her. "I won't carry a gun around you if you don't want me to."

"It's fine, I'm just sayin'. The first one kinda caught me off guard, the way it just fell to the floor." She explained.

"Yeah. My bad for that. Once you opened the door, I completely forgot about it." He smiled, remembering why he forgot.

She felt her face get hot as they sat in silence, both thinking about the same thing.

Desmond's phone began vibrating in his lap breaking him from his daydream, "Park between those black trucks over there."

Jaden backed his car into the space between a Ford F-150 and a G Wagon.

"I'm downstairs bout to come up" Desmond picked up and closed the call all within 10 seconds.

He climbed out of the car and walked around to open Jaden's door. She smiled at him as he took her hand as they walked through the garage. She found herself looking around at all the cars in the garage, some mid-luxury cars to ultra-luxury automobiles.

"When we get back, that black Acura over there, is yours to take until you find something you like." Desmond pointed over.

Jaden looked at the late model Acura TXL, with its dark tinted windows and 22-inch rims. "That's an expensive car, Desmond. I can just get a rental." She objected.

"Jae, I want you in something that's not gon break down, and why waste your money on a rental? It's just sitting here anyway, I promise I won't miss it." He declared. "When we get back I'll get it washed and have my mechanic make sure it don't need any maintenance then it's all yours."

"Alright. At least let me pay you for it." She negotiated.

Desmond ignored her as they entered the building and walked over to the elevators. He pushed the button and waited quietly.

"Desmond," Jaden spoke his name, to gain his attention.

"Hmm." He answered rubbing his goatee as if he didn't hear her before.

"Did you hear me?"

He remained quiet wishing she'd just be quiet and accept his offering, but he thought about how she'd been done in the past, and decided to try to take her mind off of it.

The elevator door opened and they entered. Desmond inserted his key and pressed the button for the penthouse floors.

Once the door closed, and the elevator began to ascend, he hastily pressed Jaden against the wall with her hands above her head. He leaned into her gazing into her eyes as he whispered, "I don't want your money Jae, so if you really want to pay..." his voice trailed off as he scanned her body beneath him.

An aroused whimper escaped her throat as he licked her earlobe.

Desmond loved the way Jaden's body reacted to his touch, but he was disturbed by the fact that he wanted her so badly, he felt so...obsessed.