L! Technoblade CG! Philza, Tommy

Request!

hi! if it's ok could you do little Techno with caregiver Phil, the age range like 2-4?
maybe have techno overworking himself in the antarctic empire and he regresses in front of Phil for the first time? if not no worries!
-

Techno was tired, he had been working hard on keeping the Arctic empire safe acquiring a wolf army with the help of Tommy. Gathering more resources to make potions and repair tools, he hadn't had time to calm down and regress for a while before Tommy started living under his house. He knew he was bound to regress at some point but Techno thought he could hold it off just enough to be alone when it happened.

Techno, Tommy, and Phil were all sat in Technos living room as Techno desperately tried to pay attention to what Phil was saying trying to ignore the fuzziness growing in his head. Techno tapped his foot trying to focus on anything other than the need to regress as he slowly brought a hand up to his hair. Phil seemed to take notice into Techno's focus and anxiety as he reached over to remove Techno's hands from its harsh hold on his hair. "Techno, mate, you alright?" Phil asked bringing his and Techno's hands down to their side. Techno looked up at the two staring at him with concern as his eyes started to water, at this point Philza's concern grew astronomically as Techno never cries or hardly shows any emotion. Techno slowly let tears fall from his face as Phil brought him into a hug Tommy just watching confused, "what's goin on?" Tommy asked as Phil looked back eyes filled with panic "I don't know" he mouthed at the teen turning back to the crying hybrid. "Techno?" Tommy asked crouching in front of the two, Techno looked up as he tried to hold back his crying, "what's wrong big man?" Tommy questioned "small" Techno replied just above a whisper, "small?" Tommy repeated, Phil thought for a second before it clicked "like Tubbo!" Phil responded with a sigh of relief. Neither of them would have ever guessed that the Technoblade coped with stress by regressing, "how small are we feelin Tech?" Phil asked Techno raised three fingers as his tears slowly dissolved into sniffles "do you have any things Tech?" Tommy questioned the little, Techno nodded happily reaching for Tommy's hand and leading him to his bedroom.

Techno let go of Tommy's hand as he ran over to his bed and pulled out a box from underneath it "what do you have there Tech?" Phil asked watching as Techno dug through the box as if looking for something specific "blankie, an-and Steve, and sippy" Techno said showing off his things excitedly "do you want to change from our big clothes?" Phil asked moving towards Techno after receiving a nod "do you want help or can you do it?" Tommy said in response to Techno's nod "I do it" Techno replied grabbing a pair of overalls and a sweater from his box and going to change. The mentally older two left the room so the little could change in private waiting for him to finish.

Techno had successfully put on his sweater but his overalls were a different story "P'iiiillll" Techno drug out, "yeah bubba?" Phil answered "'tuck" Techno said opening the door to show his tangled overalls to the older. Phil immediately went into helping the younger fix his overalls as Tommy waited outside. When Techno was changed he grabbed his things and held Philza's hand as they all headed back downstairs.

"Juice?" Techno asked handing his sippy cup to Tommy "can we ask nicely Techno?" Tommy responded taking the cup from the little "juice please?" Techno corrected looking at Tommy. "Good job buddy" Phil praised as he watched the interaction between the two, Techno walked over to Phil making grabby hands at the older "you want to sit with me?" Phil asked pulling Techno onto his lap when he nodded.

Tommy came back with Techno's juice handing it back to its owner as Techno talked about his things "this is blankie I like blankie he's 'ellow like Wilbys sweater." Techno explained showing off a rough looking blanket "an-and dis is 'teve" He said excitedly showing off the stuffed polar bear in his other hand. "Very nice buddy." Tommy praised before mouthing to Phil "when was that last washed?" Phil just shrugged as they continued to listen to Techno babble about his things.

Techno let out a small yawn while continuing to chatter to Tommy, Phil caught on to Techno's yawn and looked up to see if Tommy caught it too. "Are we tired little one?" Phil asked, Techno shook his head insisting that he wasn't before yawning again "why don't we go take a nap?" Tommy offered, "I don't wan nap not 'ired" Techno denied. "Just for a little bit Tech" Phil said watching Techno cross his arms and pout, "what if Tommy reads you a story?" Phil offered, Techno nodded excitedly as Phil picked him up.

"Do you want anything else before Tommy starts his story?" Phil asked the little as he set him down on the bed, "paci?" Techno asked. Phil went to Techno's box and pulled one out handing it to him. "Sit wit me?" Techno asked watching Phil move onto the bed in response.

Tommy started telling a story, it was chaotic as it was made up on the spot but it made Techno giggle tiredly so that's all he really cared about. Techno soon fell asleep shortly after blanket clutched in one hand and Steve in the other. "We seriously need to wash that thing" Phil whispered to Tommy, Tommy nodded "maybe we can go wash it now?" Tommy responded "if you wake him up again I'll kill you" Phil whispered jokingly. They would have to wash that blanket for Techno eventually but right now was not the time.

When Techno woke up from his nap big again he was embarrassed to see that he had all of his little things out, thankfully Phil had left his side to go do something else otherwise Techno would have been mortified. Techno quickly changed out of his little clothes putting everything back in his box before heading downstairs.

"Oh hey Techno" Tommy said "are you big now?" He asked. Techno nodded face flushing in embarrassment as he sat down beside him. "You're up, Do you want a snack little one?" Phil asked just now walking into the room "m big" Techno mumbled rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh okay sorry mate." Phil responded "well since you're big, when was the last time you regressed because it's obviously been a while" Phil asked. "Maybe around one or two months, been busy" Techno answered looking down at his feet, "you know you could've told us right?" Tommy assured "I know I know but I'd prefer if no one knew." Techno explained "I can take care of you if you want." Phil offered receiving a hesitant nod from Techno.

After that point Phil became Technos caregiver watching over him whenever he needed to regress, Tommy would help out too if he wasn't busy with Tubbo. As embarrassed as Techno was he was forever grateful that Phil was willing to care for him, Phil was just happy that Technoblade let him.

-

A/N:
You can rip CG! Tommy from my cold dead hands :)