~chapter 2 ;-; ~

It was raining and Yashiro was cooking some ramen. She had papers with drawings of her designs scattered on her table. The microwave beeped and she pulled out her ramen. There was a sudden knock at the door. She got up to answer the door.

"Can I help yo-... A-Amane?! What are you doing out there it's pouring come in" she motioned for him to come in frantically.

"Sorry to just show up out of the blue like this"

" It's fine... You have bruises on your face and a black eye what happened this time?" She asked grazing his face with the tip of her fingers.

" Tsukasa of course, What else would it be?"

" He did this to you?"

" No, as if he could do this. He hired people to gang up on me"
She sighed and went to grab him a towel.

"Get in the tub and I'll put your clothes in the dryer. I really wish you'd let me tell Kou-kun, he's stopping by tommorow.  You're lucky I still have the foundation from last time"

" Nene... Thank you for doing this. One day... you won't have to take care of me. I promise!" He said with a smile at the last part"

" Don't worry about it... "
She heard the exact thing last time.
...

She grabbed his clothes out of the dryer and knocked on the door.

"Leave them on the counter"

you could hear the sound of the water stopping through the door.
She opened the door and set the clothes down, Amane's arm came out to grab a towel. He stepped out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Oh- I see you're still in shape" she said with a red face.

"I see my abs still make you a tomato" he teased.

" That's not- I uhh-"

He got really close to her and put his hand on her hip.

"I need my clothes before you're permanently red"
He put his other hand around her waist and moved her aside.

Later that night---

Amane was sitting on the couch next to Nene, who was sketching on some papers.

"I forgot how talented you are, it's kinda hot the way you focus when drawing"

"Can you stop... I'm trying to focus"

" So am I"

" You know what-"

" What?"

" I..."

He leaned in and kissed her.
She threw her pencil across the room

"Freaking hottie distracting me from work!"

She got on his lap and kissed him, He kissed back.

"I love you, I think I'll stay this time"