~Chapter 3 ʕ'• ᴥ•̥'ʔ~

" I love you, I think I'll stay this time"

Yeah right, she knew better.
When the morning came, he was nowhere in the apartment to be found.
And somehow she was a little surprised.
She started cleaning, as that's what Yashiro does when she's stressed.

After a while the door opened and Amane walked in with coffee and donuts.

"Aw man, you woke up already..." Amane set the donuts and coffee on the kitchen island.

" Oh... I thought you left"

" Left? Did you not see my note?"

"Note?"

"Yeah it's on the table in the living room"

" No I haven't seen it."

" It said, 'hey starshine, I hope I didn't wake you but I went to go get breakfast I'll be back soon' but I should have put it on the fridge"

"oh..."

After breakfast, Nene got ready for the day.
She wore a pastel pink silk spaghetti strap shirt with a matching skirt that had a white stripe, and white fishnets. She had a small messy bun with the rest of her hair down, the turquoise ends of her hair were curled. She started with Amane's makeup to cover up the bruises and they went to go buy him some clothes, even though he refused.
They got back and Yashiro showed him all of her newest designs and even came up with a few that were inspired by him, and she called it the astronome collection. Which is astronomer in French.
Eventually Kou and Mitsuba showed up.

The couple walked in and took a seat.

"Oh I didn't expect him to be here"   Mitsuba exclaimed.

"Sousuke, that sounded kind of rude"

"What? He doesn't live here so..."

"It's fine"

"... awkward pausing aside, we brought stuff to make some drinks"

" Oh great my house is gonna be a wreck like last time"

" Last time that was all Akane and teru fighting while Aoi filmed it"

" Yeah while you two , and I quote "get jiggy with it" to a Doja cat song."

"That song was a bop and you can't say otherwise! "

" Get into it(yuh) is okay but you two looked like you thought you were in a mosh pit"

" Okay I get it, we can get a little chaotic"

" A little? "

" Shut up Amane"

" Shut up Mitsuba"

" Reverse card"

Mitsuba and Amane continued their bickering while kou and Nene laughed and prepared the drinks.

"I think he actually might stay this time"

"Want me to handcuff him somewhere in here to make sure?"

" That won't be necessary" She laughed nervously.

" Alright, but you call me about anything you need; seriously, I mean  anything, anything at all call me."

" Yessiirrr"