♟️Safe♟️

After breakfast, Desmond and Jaden's day was filled with exploring and more eating. 

Jaden was of drinking age in Antigua so she took full advantage, knowing she couldn't legally drink back in the states.

Before they'd arrived, the two promised each other they'd let go of any worries they had in their lives and deal with it all when they came home.

Jaden loved how natural things felt with Desmond. He made her feel comfortable and safe, something she hadn't felt in a long time.

Anyone seeing them would've thought they were longtime lovers. Desmond couldn't keep his hands off of her, and it wasn't sexual. He just wanted to be close, touching and holding her.

Being in a foreign country, Desmond felt at ease not having to watch over his shoulder as much as he would back home. He wasn't going to run into rival dealers out there.

His birthday and this trip with Jaden were showing him why he really needed to get out of that lifestyle.

The sun was setting and they decided to go back to their suite to relax before dinner.

"I'm gonna take a shower," Jaden announced as she took off her beach pants. Desmond sat on the edge of the bed.

"Whatchu say?" Desmond looked at her with a raised brow.

"I'm gonna—"

Desmond put his hand up to stop her short, "Nah, not you," he stood and approached her slowly before continuing, "My pussy talkin to me." He leaned in and whispered in her ear.

"Here you go." She giggled, turning around to go into the bathroom.

He snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her close, kissing her neck, "Why you tryna keep what's mine away from me?" He muttered in her ear as her body melted against his.

"That's all you want from me?" She whimpered.

"Nah baby, I want all of you." He declared. As one hand rested on her neck the other traveled down into her swimsuit bottoms.

She moaned as his fingers slipped back and forth outside of her opening.

"Mm-hm" Desmond gave a satisfactory hum, "You gon give me my pussy Jae?" He asked, adding slight pressure to the grip on her throat.

Jaden couldn't describe the feeling she had if she wanted to. Everything he was doing was new to her, but she enjoyed every bit of it. She wanted Desmond, in the worst way, but she was embarrassed because she was so inexperienced.

Desmond slid two fingers deep inside of her and she could no longer contain herself. She rocked her hips, in sync with his movements, until he removed his fingers, putting them in his mouth licking them clean. She wined from the absence of them.

"Talk to me." he spoke huskily, "Tell me what you want."

"I want you." she breathed, without hesitation.

Those were the magic words Desmond needed to hear. He untied her top and watched it fall then turned her around and pulled down her bottoms as Jaden gazed at him with uncertainty in her eyes.

He undressed and led her over to the bed. He sat down on the edge and guided her to sit down across his lap. He didn't move further, he just held her in his arms.

"Talk to me, baby?" He caressed her back, "What's on your mind."

"Nothing," Jaden lied with nervousness written across her face.

Desmond could tell she was uneasy, "You wanna go swimming?" He suggested.

She pulled back and looked at him, smiling.

He stood from the bed with her in his arms as she wrapped her legs around him, he walked out to their patio. He stepped into the water slowly, to adjust to the temperature. "It's a lil cold, so I'm warning you now." He chuckled as he went further in.

She squealed as soon as the cold water touched her toes.

Desmond was lost in her innocent laughter. He really enjoyed her enjoying things.

"I'm going under," he warned her as he submerged them both.

She shrieked and burst into more laughter.

The way the two of them played in the water, they didn't even think about how they were completely naked.

Jaden finally climbed out and sat on the side with her feet in the water as Desmond swam over and laid his head on her legs.

"Did you have fun today?" He asked as she rubbed her hands over his waves.

"Yeah." She lifted his head and leaned down to kiss him on the lips. "I think you like me," she teased as they pulled apart.

Desmond stood up to close the distance between them and kissed her again. Slow, gentle, passionate kisses. She slowly scooted her body closer to where their middles met. Feeling his hardened length pressing at her, she leaned back slightly and used her hand to direct him inside.

He paused to make sure she was sure.

After Desmond overheard Jace and Jaden's conversation at the condo about him being the second person she'd had sex with, he wanted to be careful with her. She already said she hated sex her first time, and he didn't want her to feel that way with him, no matter how many times they did it.

She kissed his lips and whispered, "I want  you,"

He continued, slowly pressed into her, "Breath," he instructed seeing that she was holding her breath like before.

Jaden held tight as he slowly splashed in and out of her on the side of the pool. He picked up his pace as she moaned louder, digging her nails into the skin on his back.

"I'm so close, Desmond," she whimpered.

"Come with me, baby," he urged her as he steadied his stroke.

They climaxed together and he held her in his arm, listening to the sound of the ocean.

"Let's shower, and go to dinner." He proposed, kissing her forehead.

"Can we just order in?"

"Hell yeah, that's even better, cause a nigga tired," he laughed.

Jaden stood up and smirked at him "I guess you too tired to come get in the shower wit me,"

Desmond's dick had a mind of its own, it was instantly ready to go again.

"Nah, here I come."

♟️•••••♟️