1. Avengers Re-Meeting Pt 2

Loki and Astoria cross the Avenger Tower lobby and it is not as empty as Loki hoped it might be

Loki and Astoria cross the Avenger Tower lobby and it is not as empty as Loki hoped it might be. There are a lot of people here and the majority of them are staring. Watching Loki with hostility and hate. He knows that he deserves it, but that doesn't mean that he likes it. Thor walks ahead of the two of them, seemingly impervious or oblivious to the attention.

"There are a lot of hostile eyes on me" Loki mumbles under his breath at Astoria at his side, his hand holding to hers tightly.

"It was to be expected" She offers. "You were a huge dick" Loki gives her a look and she shrugs. "What? You were" Thor smirks a little ahead of them, listening to them. "But you're not a dick now" She reminds him softly. "Ignore them, they don't know you..." She leans closer to him. "I know you" He nods in agreement.

"Better than anyone" He voices and leans closer to kiss her softly, quickly, just to calm himself down before he looks ahead at where Tony is waiting for them at his private elevator. His hands behind his back as he rocks on his feet. He raises an eyebrow at them then lets his eyes wander over Loki.

"Wow, look at you" Tony teases a little, looking over Loki's Earth outfit. "Tailored suit and everything..." Loki lets out an annoyed breath. "Everyone else is waiting upstairs....so..." Tony motions to the elevator behind him as the doors open. "Best we just get this over and done with...." Loki looks at Astoria, a flicker of concern crossing his eyes. The three of them follow Tony into the elevator and manage to put some space between them. Loki's hand finding the small of Astoria's back, a way to ground himself, to remind himself that he is here and he is with her. The doors close behind them and Tony snaps his fingers a little and then lets out a breath. "You know we all saw your glow-fest" Tony glances at Astoria. "You gonna fill us in or....?" She looks at him and raises an eyebrow.

"I have a mystical space rock all up inside me" She comments. Tony frowns and turns to face her. "That's the short story" She adds.

"That's a joke right?" Tony asks her.

"No," Thor tells him. "She really does have a magical space energy inside of her" Loki smirks and looks down at Astoria who winks up at him. He doesn't care what the outcome is to this meeting. He's staying. Regardless. Because he is not about to leave her behind.

.......

There is a large table in the room that Tony leads them to, one end almost crowded with the Avengers, meaning that Loki is meant to sit at the other end as they scold him, as they get into the details of his stay on Earth. Loki sits in the chair at the far end of the table. Thor taking one at his side. Steve gives Astoria a look and nods to the empty chair next to Natasha. Astoria is an Avenger and as such is here, in this meeting, as an Avenger, despite not being invited to any of the discussions regarding Loki in the first place. So instead of doing as she is told, she sits between the two ends of the table, but definitely closer to Loki and Thor. She gives Steve a look back, making her stance perfectly clear here. Steve and Tony share a look before Steve nods. Ready to get on with this.