♟Relationship♟️

"How was your baecation?"

Jace mocked his brother, as he hopped out the driver's seat of his white Chevy Tahoe. He was parked in the loading zone at the airport as he helped Jaden load her bag in the back.

"It was beautiful," she answered first, reminiscing, "I didn't want to leave."

"Yeah bruh, we should all take a trip soon. We could all use a break." Desmond added, opening the door for Jaden to climb inside.

"That sounds like a plan," Jace smiled at his brother's suggestion.

Half an hour later, they pulled into the parking garage of the condo and Desmond got out the passager seat to unload the luggage out of the trunk.

Once he closed the hatch, Jaden spoke quietly from the backseat, "Hey, thanks for booking that yacht for me and the dinner was perfect. He was so happy. Dm your cash app so I can pay you back." she thanked Jace.

She had messaged him on Instagram and told him her plans, and he made it come together.

"You don't gotta pay me back for that, consider it a gift. He don't need to know how you did it, just that you did." Jace whispered.

Desmond opened the door and helped Jaden climb out.

"You leaving?" He asked, noticing Jace was still seated comfortably in the driver's seat.

"Yeah, I've gotta check up on somethin before it gets too late," Jace told him unlocking his phone.

Desmond checked his watch on his wrist knowing it was already late, but he decided not to question his brother further," Aight then, let me know when you get back." they dapped before Desmond shut the door.

Upstairs, in the penthouse, the couple put their luggage down before getting comfortable.

"You tired?" He asked relaxing on the couch to take his shoes off.

"I'm good. Why what's up?"

"I'm just checkin' on you. When do you have to leave me?" he knew she still had her own life outside of him.

"I don't have school til Thursday morning, so whenever you're tired of me," She explained.

"Nah, it's gon be you who gets tired of me," He laughed rubbing his goatee.

"I don't think I will, at least not yet." she smiled.

Desmond's phone began to ring. "Hang on." He told her, before answering the call, "What up, Donte?"

Jaden sat down on the other couch and stretched out while Desmond continued his phone conversation.

"What Erica doin on my page anyway? Tell her ass she gon get blocked." He chuckled.

He looked up and met Jaden's eyes and she smiled.

"No, 'cause that ain't nobody business. She better stop bein nosey. I'll holla at y'all. Kiss my niece for me." He closed the call.

Jaden scrunched her face at him, curious about the phone call.

"Donte's baby mama wanna know who's the girl I posted on the gram." He laughed and handed Jaden the phone to see the post.

She smiled seeing the picture with the caption 'No face, no case.'

"Oh, you in a relationship relationship." She raised a brow, smiling widely. She made sure to take a mental note of his username to lurk later.

Desmond pulled her off the couch and carried her into his bedroom. "Come lay up wit yo man. We can watch some tv,"

"Not him pretending he wanna watch tv wit me." She teased as he tossed her on the bed. She jumped up immediately, "Not in my outside clothes." She said frantically.

He scoffed taking off his shirt and stripping down to his boxers before laying on the bed on his stomach, "Then take off them outside clothes," he mocked her.

She jumped off his bed and went into his closet. Inside, she took off her leggings and hoodie she traveled in and put on one of his shirts, and returned to the bedroom. Climbing on the bed, she then straddled his back let her hands explore his tattoos, stopping at the large tattooed word KING written across his upper back. "Did this hurt?"

"Uh-uh," he hummed relaxing under her hands. Her touch was calming to him.

"I wanna get a tattoo but I'm scared." She confessed as she continued trailing his tattoos.

"You don't gotta be scared. When you ready, You can come with me to Quis' shop. He knows what he's doin" Desmond told her.

"Okay," She said, climbing off his back.

"Awww why you get up?" He groaned.

"I'm gonna take a shower." She stood off the bed and went into the living room. 

He hopped off the bed and followed her. "I'll get these," he told her, referring to the luggage.

"I got it, Des, I ain't weak." She scoffed.

"I didn't say you were bae, but I can do it for you. Go get in the shower, and your stuff will be in the room when you get out." He explained.

"Fine," she conceded walking past him to the room, "bring my hygiene bag in here please." She called behind her as she walked into his bathroom.

As Jaden showered Desmond sat on the edge of his bed scrolling his phone to distract himself. He wanted to take a shower with her but didn't want to seem clingy.

This relationship shit was new for him.
He'd never been in one before, he just fucked bitches here and there but it was never anything like this with them.

"Desmond," Jaden singsonged his name from the shower, shaking him from his thoughts.

He got up and walked into the bathroom, "What you need, baby?" He answered.

"You." she boldly proclaimed. "Get in with me."

He grinned like a kid in a candy store as he removed his last piece of clothing without hesitation.

Moments later, Desmond had Jaden's back pinned against the wall of the shower taking long deep strokes in and out of her as she moaned and screamed as loud as she wanted, digging her nails into his dark skin. She was putty in his grasp.

"Bae," Desmond spoke quietly, as they exhaustedly lay in bed, him running his large hands through her messy hair.

"Yeah," Jaden whispered laying on his chest drifting to sleep.

"You on birth control?"

"Mm-hm" she confirmed.

"Good, cause a nigga can't go back to rubbers after feelin that thang raw," Desmond chuckled, shamelessly. "I just knew I put a baby in you this weekend."

"Trust, I would've been poppin plan bs like skittles," she snickered.

Desmond shook his head, then decided to ask, "Do you want kids, one day?"

"Honestly, I don't know. My childhood wasn't the best," she admitted. "I don't even think I'd know how to be a good mom." Her voice slightly cracked.

He ran his hand up and down her back, "I don't think I want any. I've always worried that I wouldn't be a good father. Yeah, I got the money to take care of 'em, but kids need more than that." He sighed.

Jaden raised up slightly, and looked Desmond in his light brown eyes, "I think you'll be a great father if that time comes. Look how you look out for people now. There's no handbook for parenting, but I think you've got the basics at least." She told him running her fingers across his chest.

Desmond appreciated her words of encouragement, "You so perfect, Jaden." He openly declared.

I'm so lucky to have you.

♟️•••••♟️