𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"Thank you and good night!" The blonde exclaims over the mic, cheeks sore from the smile plastered on her face

"Thank you and good night!" The blonde exclaims over the mic, cheeks sore from the smile plastered on her face. Her heart is pounding so rapidly against her ribs, she can feel the blood pumping through each one of her veins. Every part of her is on fire.

The girls had performed before but never at a venue as big as this. The best part? The crowd actually knew some of their songs, especially the ones that had gone viral. For a moment on that stage, Billie could pretend that the fans were only here to see girlcrush. What a wild thought that that they too could sell out stadiums with cheering fans.

As she runs off stage, Billie immediately finds a water bottle to gulp down. She's incredibly hot, sweat beading on her forehead from the adrenaline and stage lights. God, she could do this for the rest of her life and it would never get old.

"We killed it!" The singer compliments her bandmates, who all have the same smiles glued to their features. Though their set went extremely well, she can't help but worry about their headliner. The boys had been doing well in soundchecks, according to Monica, but Ezra is far too unpredictable to create any certainty about their performance.

"You did amazing out there," Monte greets with a smile. His experience with photography is obvious because Billie never noticed the flash of his camera while on stage, and by the look on his features, it's clear he's feeling accomplished.

"Thanks," Billie replies, chest rising and falling rapidly as she still attempts to catch her breath. "Get any good pics?" She adds before finishing off the bottle of water.

"Oh, yeah. Definitely. Though, it's easy when you've got such a photogenic subject," he admits with a small chuckle before angling the camera hanging around his neck towards her direction.

"Well, girlcrush does have some pretty ladies," she muses with a small chuckle, leaning closer to get a look at some of the pictures. 

"That's true," he agrees, no longer interested with what's on the camera but the girl in front of him, "But I think you're the prettiest."

"Are you flirting with me?" She teases with a grin. It's the same banter they'd been having for the past few days before the concert. Though it's all harmless fun, Billie can't deny that she's enjoying it.

"Absolutely," he replies with a laugh, eyes caught in hers for a moment too long. "Thought that was obvious from, like, day one."

"I take a while to catch on," she admits with a small shrug and aloof grin before turning her attention back towards the camera.

"Glad to see you're finally catching up."

Her lips part to reply, but the voice over the intercom alerting Grand Motel of their two minutes until showtime causes her to grow distracted. She needs this performance to go well for girlcrush's sake, and part of that means that Ezra needs to actually show up.