♟️Hush-Hush♟️

'This world's all about money and pussy and you need to figure that out'

21 Savage's Rich Nigga Shit bumped through the speakers of Desmond's Matte black G Wagon as he maneuvered through the busy city streets.

He pulled up the address he'd sent Jace to meet him at. It was an empty lot not too far away from the main highway, down the street from a proposed sports stadium, and a few blocks away from a planned training facility for the local football team.

He stepped out of his vehicle and walked over to his brother, who'd just climbed out of the Tahoe and lit a cigarette.

Jace smiled, "Good morning, sir."

"Smokin' them nasty ass cancer sticks again?" Desmond frowned.

"D, you smoke trees like a fuckin chimney, and those blunts and backwoods trash." Jace laughed taking a long drag of his cigarette before putting it out in the dirt.

"Still wearin the same clothes from last night, so which girl was it this time?" Desmond changed the subject. He knew he smoked a lot, but it was to calm his nerves and anxiety.

"Man, where your girlfriend at 'Mr. No face no case'?" Jace cheesed at his big brother.

Nigga can't even post a picture, Desmond scoffed.

"Anyway, what you thinkin for this lot, cause I know that's what you called me here for." Jace pointed over to the 'for sale' sign.

"Hear me out, I'm thinkin' a gentleman's lounge. Not no strip club but an adult lounge." He clarified, "Maybe an after-hours sports bar typa get down." He explained.

"That's actually great. I know you said not strip club, but just know, that's a great place to clean things up." Jace told his brother.

He meant cleaning the money, but Desmond really didn't want to have that type of establishment under his belt. He already had the laundry mats, arcades, hair salons, barbershops, and tattoo shops, as cash businesses, but strip clubs get messy.

Even if you're trying to have a respectable mainstream establishment, one girl offering an illegal transaction in there can have the whole place in a prostitution raid, and Desmond didn't want that kind of risk associated with his name.

Jace was the man who took Desmond's 'clean money' and bought properties to make even more money, but also to help his community. He had apartment buildings that he let families live in for free because he'd prefer they focus on saving to own their own homes and businesses one day. Jace was the only one who knew how much of a hood philanthropist his older brother was.

"Let's start with finding out how much this is going for, we'll put together some plans and see what we can get going." Desmond instructed his brother. "And Jaceon,"

"What's up D?" He responded knowing his brother was serious.

"Let's keep this one hush-hush for a while, I have an idea for who I want runnin this place, but I'm not completely sure." He explained.

"Who Jaden?" He questioned boldly.

Desmond grinned, "You know I like to make sure everyone around me eats. She'll be graduating next year with a bachelor's degree in Business Administration. She's got so much potential bruh and I just want to cultivate that spirit of hers." He told his brother.

Jace nodded his head, "You should see what she thinks about interning wit me over the summer at one of the real estate offices, or for the accounting company. She's gonna need internships and maybe if she starts now, she'll be able to develop some network connections before graduation." Jace suggested. "You know how hard that was for me when I ended up having to do it during my last semester. That shit sucked ass."

"Yo, that's a great idea. I think that club is the only work experience she's got and she's still too young for me to get her into a better bar or club without askin for trouble."

"Wait, how old is she, again?"

"Twenty."

"Over here rockin the cradle," Jace shook his head laughing, "That nigga Bishop a fuckin pervert, ain't he like 30?" Jace realized how young Jaden was when she was with him.

"Nigga, you surprised? You know what typa nigga he is." Desmond expressed his disgust. "That nigga better be glad he laying low because he gon have to see me for the shit he put her through." His voice lowered.

"What you mean?" Jace's face got serious.

"It's not my business to tell, but you're my brother, so I know I can trust you." He started. "Jae was sixteen when she met him. He took advantage of the fact that she was thrown out her mama house. He let her stay wit him, but then he started abusing her. He pulled a gun on her and kicked her out when she caught him with another bitch in the house."

"Is that what happened?" Jace felt bad. "The story that was told was that he found out she was stealin from him so he threw her out, but before she left she robbed him. Of course, I don't believe that, especially if it was his crackhead ass who spread that rumor, but nobody knew why she would just leave him because he took care of her."

"Yeah, she's still dealing with that shit. I can tell it still haunts her."

"Damn," Jace felt like an ass for how he treated her even more now, even though they'd made up. "Maybe you should have her see mommy." He suggested.

"Nah, mom's good, but I don't need her judgmental ass in my business." Desmond said thinking, "I'm sure she can find her own therapist, but it's not easy to open up to people like that."

"Yeah," Jace agreed, "Speakin of mommy, she was lookin for you Sunday. I told her you went on a trip. I can't keep covering for you, bruh bruh. Her and pops be lookin for you at visits." Jace explained.

"I appreciate you doin it, though." He dapped his brother.

"I'll catch you later."

♟️•••••♟️